Early Rolla Cruise January 31st 2010 - Adelaide

ratiara

if only someone told me about this would of love to head down and have a chat. My KE25 will be making its debut at AJD 28th Feb so soon another KE25 Corolla will be joining the group :D

Great pics guys looks like it was an awesome day :D

Maybe next time we can organize a cruise past my pizza bar I work at for some pizza :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the best of what I got...

Credit to my Bro Chris for some of the shots, hard to take credit when I'm in the pic!

Some look almost identical to what Darren has already posted!!

rol1k.jpg

rol2b.jpg

rol2a.jpg

rol4d.jpg

rol5.jpg

rol6.jpg

rol12.jpg

rol10.jpg

rol9b.jpg

rol8.jpg

rol7.jpg

rol9a.jpg

rol11.jpg

rol2l.jpg

rol14r.jpg

roll2.jpg

roll1b.jpg

rol15.jpg

Cheers,

Scott.

Edited by ScottKE1X

Ease up lads. Nick isn't claiming to have the best car there..... simply the one that catches the eye as far as bright colour. It's true. His car does dominate colour in those photo's. Not everyone can afford to or has the know how to cut and repair rust and repaint their car. A Corolla enthusiast is a Corolla enthusiast....... well as long as they have a KE1x or KE2x. :wink:

Also...... I reckon it's orange, not mustard.

Strewth! Orange or 'mustard' does stand out in the pics and was a great colour for Toyota to roll out. Good to see one not resprayed in the obligatory Japanese racing white. Unlike Henry Ford with only releasing the Model T Ford only in black......Toyota never stood back and said 'You can have any colour as long as it's white'.

Nickyboys car is sweet as pie with lots of character and gets the big thumbs up from this car enthusiast!

Strewth! Orange or 'mustard' does stand out in the pics and was a great colour for Toyota to roll out. Good to see one not resprayed in the obligatory Japanese racing white. Unlike Henry Ford with only releasing the Model T Ford only in black......Toyota never stood back and said 'You can have any colour as long as it's white'.

Nickyboys car is sweet as pie with lots of character and gets the big thumbs up from this car enthusiast!

Just so you know, Henry Ford chose black as its the quickest drying colour and needed to get them off the line as quickly as possible, Yeah it might not be mustard but it sure rhymes with rusted.

Ease up lads. Nick isn't claiming to have the best car there..... simply the one that catches the eye as far as bright colour. It's true. His car does dominate colour in those photo's. Not everyone can afford to or has the know how to cut and repair rust and repaint their car. A Corolla enthusiast is a Corolla enthusiast....... well as long as they have a KE1x or KE2x. :wink:

Also...... I reckon it's orange, not mustard.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm sick of people claiming to have good cars when they are just rust buckets that look ok in pics but ordinary in real life, cause his didnt stand out on the cruise. Unless standing out means in need of a major resto...... btw my brother owned that ke20 and it was ordinary then (about 4 years ago) it doesnt look any better now..... do the windows still leak? and hows the gearbox?

What I'm trying to say is, I'm sick of people claiming to have good cars when they are just rust buckets that look ok in pics but ordinary in real life, cause his didnt stand out on the cruise. Unless standing out means in need of a major resto...... btw my brother owned that ke20 and it was ordinary then (about 4 years ago) it doesnt look any better now..... do the windows still leak? and hows the gearbox?

Point taken, good stuff. Us car enthusiasts just need to stick together because, hell, there are plenty of people that want to take this stuff away from us and if a young fella has a bit of pride in his ride (regardless of condition etc.)we should show some encouragement thats all.

By the way rolla68, your car is sweet as a nut!!!!

Edited by ratiara