Ke70 Panhard Bar.

Old fella

G`day all, I read somewhere that if I lower my ke70, that I will have to put an adjustable panhard bar in too. I only intend to go 2" lower and can picture what happens to the body geometrically, but am wondering if every lowered xx70 has had the conversion done.

If I do need to change the rod, I am thinking of using heim joints at each end for simplicity. Has anyone done that before and would that radiate too much road noise to be practical.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Old Fella.

p.s. don`t forget the Toowoomba Swap Meet starts at 5 am tomorrow and ends mid afternoon saturday. Be there or be square.

Members dont see this ad

2"is a fair bit. solid joints (this heim joint) willl of course radiate more noise. my mates rose jointed 4 link (well 5 link i guess if you count the panhard rod) is fairly noisy, but you can't hear it over the exhaust so its all good..

i just got a whiteline adj one for my car, was about $90 off ebay. "upgraded" rubber bushes at each end to stiffen things up a bit. does the job.

• 7 years later...