My Baby Ke30 :)

agius

Members dont see this ad
Nice! Whats the specs on those wheels? Really nice fit there.. What do you want spacers for?

Front 14X7 0 offset

Back 14X7.5 -6 offset

the fronts where scraping with the break caliper, so i put washers on the studs which pushed it 6mm out, so i defiantly need spacers for the front

i wanted to stick the wheels out a little bit so i can flair the guards over the wheels when i lower it

i just love the phat look my mate has a guard roller so why not :dance:

I'm only going 10mm spacers all around :dance:

You don't really need to flare the guards with those wheels. You''ve increased your wheel track plenty just by dishing it out. I'd go low and stiff from here, but each to there own. Also you don't want to put your wheels at risk by using spacers.

As for the blower... side drafts don't blow so good. I'm going with a sc12 on my 20 but using a 1n3/4" SU carb. Not too hard to set up. For a blow through carb set up all you'll need is a aircon crank pulley and mount from a k motor and the blower. You'll have to match a top pulley to the pressure you want run and pressure seal your webber. Set up your piping and your just about good to go. Just don't let the 5-0 pop your hood for at least 3 years.

I'm going with a draw through set up where the blower sucks through the carby. SU's are good for high velocity delivery and there will be no need for pressure sealing it.

yeahh i want to do the draw through set up also

ive got a 32/36 down draft weber ill try it with that first if it doesnt work out ill go with the SU

why don't you just strap a SC14 on ;) ive heard the SC12 enternals can't cope with fuel flowing inside but its just probably one of them myth's

and about the spacers and flairing guards, i love the phat look and a mate of mine has a guard roller so why not true ;)

plus I'm only going 10mm shouldn't hurt hehe

Wheels either make or break a car (the colour of your car looks kinda like my little KE35)

i like shiny wheels :dance:

its true :laff:

dish gives me the tingles :dance:

Those mk1's look Tough and i meant it with a capital T. Nice rim choice buddy, I hope the beast will be cruising our streets soon :D

haha thanks mate

yeah in a week and a half time she'll be ready

your 30 looks MAD, we should go for a cruise when mines ready dude

we'll be breaking necks..what you reckon ;)

dish and stretch good work should look good after a bit of beating

yeahh true but its not easy

I'm dreading that when i get the panel beater to bog it up etc its going to look all warped and funny

Where'd you get the rolling tool from?

the guard roller is from here my friend

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

you should be ok if the guy is any good, i work with panel beaters and do a bit my self its not that hard,,

probably be looking at doing this my self at some stage,good luck with it keep the pics coming

Edited by JDM55

hey man, nice progress :bash: just read every page haha

neat ride >|

wish i was good with cars, ive asked like 430523082 questions since i got my rolla haha

just got it painted and shiz and wheel choice is a bitch..

its like super bright green so can't pick :D

but urs suit it hell good haha :yes:

btw got ya P's yet? :jamie:

get em at 17 in tassie woo haha

hey man, nice progress :D just read every page haha

neat ride :yes:

wish i was good with cars, ive asked like 430523082 questions since i got my rolla haha

just got it painted and shiz and wheel choice is a bitch..

its like super bright green so can't pick >|

but urs suit it hell good haha :(

btw got ya P's yet? :bash:

get em at 17 in tassie woo haha

haha thanks mate :jamie:

white wheels seem to suit the green colour more

you could go chrome like ive done to match up with the bumpers and all the other chrome nik naks

your choice really..

say if you do find different colour rims but you really like them, don't stress you can always repaint them

go to www.ae86drivingclub.com.au thats where i found my rims

I'm going for my p's this friday.. lucky buggers wish i could get my p's at 17.

good luck mate.