My Baby Ke30 :)

agius

I say go Black carpet because it looks the goods and doesnt stain easily. Good luck with it.

+1 for the black carpet dude, i just love black interior

all together really, unless its overrated white (which will turn brown).

Love the car mate especially with that 5k, good thing you like torque.

Members dont see this ad

i am currently thinking about putting a sc14 blower on

Ive been searching forums all morning trying weighing up the pros and cons, and the setup difficulty

i kinda don't really want to switch to EFI ether..

what do you reckon the best carby for the setup...can i just use my 32/36 weber?

and is it even possible to hook twin 40 DCOE up with the blower would they work better?

ive got a mig arc and tig wealder, a milling machine and a lathe so me and the old man could most probably do 3/4 of it at home

thanks in advance guys! :)

aaron.

• 3 weeks later...

You could probably go for the EFI setup and then at the end of the pipe work, stick on a Turbocharger and then chuck on a Performance Pod-Filter.

Have you got this Ke35 Rego'ed yet or are you still fixing it up before you do so?

Josh :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

been so long since ive updated

ive done nothing much really since last update, accept rip out all the interior and slowly finding new interior parts bit by bit to replace all the sun damaged/ cracked etc parts...

i was bored so i took a photo :D

post-10226-1274526291_thumb.jpg

oh and soon ill have her on 14 inch SSR MK 1 wheels :(

(paying them off bit by bit)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just a random shoot with the rims

sorry for the unclear pics took them with the phone

post-10226-1281445631_thumb.jpg

post-10226-1281445663_thumb.jpg

post-10226-1281445707_thumb.jpg

my plans to get spacers so ill flair the guards over the wheels when i lower it :dance:

then a good spray job should do the trick :dance:

You don't really need to flare the guards with those wheels. You''ve increased your wheel track plenty just by dishing it out. I'd go low and stiff from here, but each to there own. Also you don't want to put your wheels at risk by using spacers.

As for the blower... side drafts don't blow so good. I'm going with a sc12 on my 20 but using a 1n3/4" SU carb. Not too hard to set up. For a blow through carb set up all you'll need is a aircon crank pulley and mount from a k motor and the blower. You'll have to match a top pulley to the pressure you want run and pressure seal your webber. Set up your piping and your just about good to go. Just don't let the 5-0 pop your hood for at least 3 years.

I'm going with a draw through set up where the blower sucks through the carby. SU's are good for high velocity delivery and there will be no need for pressure sealing it.

Edited by GJM85