Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Face Book Chat

Featured Replies

The efforts you go to with this site astounds me continuously, Great Job! :P

  • Replies 35
  • Views 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#3. JWChat. Just had a bit of a bitchfight to get this one working. Works well, opens individual windows which may or may not be preferable. Nice configuration options for the end user.

 

Could be a good option. The floating window makes it very desktop like and keeps things nice and tidy.

 

 

jwchat.png

 

 

p.s. geeky space background ftw.

#4. iJab 0.1.7. Alright, still fairly young code so not really as polished as the others. Still works fine though. Has a cool avatar feature so I could display forum avatars in the chat software.

 

 

ijab17.png

I'll just pick my jaw off the ground.

 

You do some amazing things. All a knuckle dragger like me understands is cars!

Theres a couple of others I might screen capture but I still have to set them up. Probably only emite, Ajaxbber I guess.

 

And the one that doesn't work :P

 

This one (pending what it's integration behavior would be like i.e. persistent sessions) is by far my favorite but it doesn't work. Logs in fine, but as soon as you try to send messages or the BOSH connection tries to refresh the server boots the client for sending incorrect session information. I might try to contact the author and see if I can get him to fix the offending code and recompile the javascript.

 

 

ijabbar.png

i agree with this it would make using rc alot more efficient. i am also a fan of the last setup for it!

i am also a fan of the last setup for it!

 

Yea I'm starting to think its not even worth bothering if its not like that. Going to try some other server software tonight and see if its not as touchy.

 

Fingers crossed.

As MSN has been disabled at work, I'm all for this! Will make the days go much quicker :happy:

As MSN has been disabled at work, I'm all for this! Will make the days go much quicker :happy:

 

lol, I apologise in advance to your boss.

far out thats cool.

 

wish i had the patients to do that mate.

 

my limited knowledge of php/html/sql tells me that what you are doing....is crazy:P

 

haha keep it up, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Edited by ke70dave

Good news! I FINALLY got the facebook chat bar thing working with different server software. And I can report its freaking AWESOME!

 

Need to setup the live server and then deal with some integration issues but it looks good for release in a couple of weeks.

 

I'll make sure I keep posting teasers :hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.