Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In The Spirit Of Jips Holiday

Featured Replies

All I've saved the pennies again and we're off on an adventure. We fly out on Sunday 20 Feb for a 5 week holiday. 3 days in Tokyo, 4 weeks in Europe starting in London and 3 more days in Tokyo. I'll try to post cars I see while I'm on the road.

 

Take care you crazy kids

 

Bamboo

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
haha my holiday wasn't that grand :)

Nah.. I'll be on the look out for the occasional wreck in a paddock in Japan. I've seen 'em before over there.

just take heaps of pics of sick rims/ fender mirrors /anything oldschool toyota and we will love you

  • Author
just take heaps of pics of sick rims/ fender mirrors /anything oldschool toyota and we will love you

 

I'll do my best

 

I'm def going to to autobachs, its the crazy japanese autobahn!! there are aisles of of consoles, cup holders and weird shit!!

not to forget hello kitty merchandise LOL

  • Author

Evan,

 

I'll make sure I get the hello kitty shit that matches your back windscreen!!

 

I see a head nodding doll

  • Author

ever try uploading on a japanese computer. It aint fun. I saw a couple of oldies today, but nothing of real note. Most of what you see are one box cars (vans)

post-9793-1266841026_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1266841069_thumb.jpg

  • Author

but wait there is more. And check the love hotel sign

 

Tomorrow we're off to London

post-9793-1266908283_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1266908349_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1266908413_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1266908483_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1266908646_thumb.jpg

  • Author
I hope you bought that KE10!!

 

Nah, it was 1000 yen, about $12 bucks. Can someone search evil bay and find out how much they go for? I'm back here next month so if it's cheap I'll grab a couple.

 

There was also a kit model of an AE86 for about 1600 yen. Couldn't take a photo cause the dude was there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.