Toyotas Quality Recall Repairs....

Members dont see this ad

yeah, until sources are confirmed i wont spill any beans, but looks like we might see some more recalls in relation to trac / stability control systems in the 4x4 cruiser, prado and rav range - here in Auz. lol... here we go again. Media field day x2.

another one

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...qyRJ8&pos=2

April 14 (Bloomberg) -- Toyota Motor Corp. asked Lexus dealers in North America to halt sales of GX 460 sport-utility vehicles after Consumer Reports labeled the model a “safety risk,” the magazine’s first such designation in nine years.

Sounds like bullshit to me-

I've never had a problem killing speed while left-foot braking with the gas pedal on the floor. The brakes can haul 700bhp (according to an old Volvo ad) and there is no way a Corolla can overcome that!

Just go out and try it today.

There will be a rush of Yanks telling this story to get a chance of cash via their legal system. I read that the first guy who went on TV said he leaned down and tried to pull the pedal up.... when he reckoned he was doing 95mph!

yeah, until sources are confirmed i wont spill any beans, but looks like we might see some more recalls in relation to trac / stability control systems in the 4x4 cruiser, prado and rav range - here in Auz. lol... here we go again. Media field day x2.

They're already having issues with the Lexus GX460 (Prado with fancy grille and a V8) stability control in the US...