July 21, 200521 yr comment_59677 Crimson Room (the original) Viridian Room (the sequel) Chinese IQ Test Everybody has to cross the river". The following rules apply: 1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time 2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence 3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence 4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there 5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft 6. To start click on the big blue circle on the right. 7. To move the people click on them. 8. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river. Report
July 21, 200521 yr comment_59701 Stupid bloody river game. Grrrr i hate it. Are the instructions in English for anyone? Report
July 21, 200521 yr comment_59707 i finished the IQ test, but i can't beat the other two.. damn it!! Report
July 21, 200521 yr comment_59710 River is easy, other 2 are good, as i like those types of games. Its hard to do when you are *this close* from sleeping tho :jamie: - ill try tomorrow :abuse: Report
July 21, 200521 yr comment_59745 Crimson Room was good - once I worked out what the safe combination was River one was easy enough too Now on to the viridian room ..... Report
July 22, 200521 yr comment_59787 grrr crimson is shitting me off once again... :jamie: whoop got it, now almost finished viridian Edited July 22, 200521 yr by NiteP]-[yRe Report
July 22, 200521 yr comment_59791 I made it accross the river but now I'm stuck in the goshdarn crimson room. I hate these games but I just can't seen to stop playing them :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now