1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad

went and bought 510 litres of e85 today so should last me and a mate at least a month i hope, also bought most of the parts i need to build my gearbox. standard 1jz a340 boxes have 7 clutches in first, 5 clutches in second and 4 clutches on third, my new box will have 7 in first, 6 in second and 5 in third. which with the mv's stage 1.5 valve body makes it pretty much the same as there 500rwkw box.

What was the price of the clutch/rebuild kit?

Just cuirious as to how you get away with running a high mount setup legally?

High mounts aren't illegal.

the parts i need retail for around $600 (didnt cost me that much as i sell parts for a living), this includes thinner steels aswell so you can fit the extra clutches. so add a mv's stage 1.5 valve body onto that which i think retail for $375 and you have a very strong box for around the $1000 if your able to build it yourself.

Since this is the mrs car I suggest you get the following sticker:

"you beat me and I will get my tits out"

:laff:

Or, you beat me and my husband and his mates will knock you the f@$k out, and take all the good gear off your car!! f@$kIN TRY IT!!!!!! Nah, wouldnt go that far...

Or, you beat me and my husband and his mates will knock you the f@$k out, and take all the good gear off your car!! f@$kIN TRY IT!!!!!! Nah, wouldnt go that far...

Ha.

OT: when I was younger I used to go and do laps of Ippy and there used to be this fat heffa that drove a Daewoo (well something along those lines) with a 'HONK FOR HEADIES' sticker on the back window, one night I seen the car and looked over and seen a guy driving it so me and my mate drove beside him on the horn, dude just kept looking straight and drove on through.

i seen your name on the entry list for the pro street mate did you enter this car or another?? see theres a fair few local boys on the list too hey

yeh i entered this car but not sure if i will make it, steering rack is out getting fixed and its not easy to find bits cause its a chaser rack, gearbox is coming out tomorrow night and getting convertor looked at saturday and getting box built monday/tuesday and will put it back in wednesday/thursday night then maybe dyno thursday/friday night to make sure gearbox works so doesnt leave much time for anything else. plus its my brothers 21st birthday saturday and he is having a party about the same time racing starts. if i do end up racing it will only be pump fuel and street tires so it doesnt run a 10, want to go back in a few weeks to run a good number. then cage goes in if i got any money left :yes:

yeh i entered this car but not sure if i will make it, steering rack is out getting fixed and its not easy to find bits cause its a chaser rack, gearbox is coming out tomorrow night and getting convertor looked at saturday and getting box built monday/tuesday and will put it back in wednesday/thursday night then maybe dyno thursday/friday night to make sure gearbox works so doesnt leave much time for anything else. plus its my brothers 21st birthday saturday and he is having a party about the same time racing starts. if i do end up racing it will only be pump fuel and street tires so it doesnt run a 10, want to go back in a few weeks to run a good number. then cage goes in if i got any money left :yes:

Holy shit your going to be a busy boy, all this so you can make ya misso's car fly?

If this is the misses car whats your daily atm?