Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 517
  • Views 293.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • What work have you done to the cortina's engine man, just curious. 9 seconds, phark yeah!

  • in all the years i have been following and owning sohc 4litre falcons, i have seen 2 make over 500rwhp, both full built motors, and both using a lot more then 20psi, i would love to see this 630hp wit

  • ratta tat tat
    ratta tat tat

    I just stumbled across this topic and all I can say is "Wow". You've got some serious talent :-)

Posted Images

  • Author
Loving the 1jz power this has :)

 

yes i like the power to but I'm greedy and want more

  • Author
Holy crap! thats a good photo!

 

Loving how it squats on the rear end :)

 

Karl.

 

 

I'm just glad my gearbox is still working, not sure if a standard gearbox is supposed to be launched like that

Just found out my ke36 misses out on a 1jz being legal by 6kg :) so leaning for a 1ggte.

 

What's done to your gearbox mate? I thought it was built?

  • Author
Just found out my ke36 misses out on a 1jz being legal by 6kg :) so leaning for a 1ggte.

 

What's done to your gearbox mate? I thought it was built?

 

its just got a $300 valvebody that i fitted, pull the pan off and bolt on. all the clutches, bands and so on are 200'000kms old and standard toyota, so its doing pretty well for a $300 gearbox

It is doing very well in that case then. Are you able to hook up a jatco box to it? Like 6boost did with his 1ggte ke70? Or is it possible to get your auto built to hold the power your after?

  • Author
It is doing very well in that case then. Are you able to hook up a jatco box to it? Like 6boost did with his 1ggte ke70? Or is it possible to get your auto built to hold the power your after?

 

i can build a box for mine for about $1500 to handle around 500-550rwhp, to build a jatco that strong your looking at around $4000-5000 for a keas box. 6boosts ke70 currently has no motor or box in it, will be interesting to see if the 1ggte goes back in or not :( if you have a large amount of money he might part with his motor and you could put it in your car :)

Will you still be with a 4 speed using your box? That's an awesome price :)

 

I don't get why the keas jatco's are so damn expensive it's quite annoying.

 

No money ATM but I have asked him about 1ggte's and his thoughts etc.

 

Your lucky you can have a 1jz and be legal

  • Author
Will you still be with a 4 speed using your box? That's an awesome price :)

 

I don't get why the keas jatco's are so damn expensive it's quite annoying.

 

No money ATM but I have asked him about 1ggte's and his thoughts etc.

 

Your lucky you can have a 1jz and be legal

 

 

yes mine will still be 4 speed, keas are a very good box and well worth the money if you have something like a vlt commodore, as they came with a jatco standard. I'm just lucky that toyotas build there stuff half strong from the factory, and yes does suck that you can't put a 1jz in your wagon. i have a ke36 panelvan and also have a spare 1jz and gearbox in the shed but not aloud to put it in.

Edited by sleepercorty

I've got a jatco 4 speed for mine. Just not sure on engine 100% lol. That's awesome that you can keep the 4 speed and have a box that strong for that cheap.

 

A ke36 panelvan prob could get a 1jz in Vic. I'm only 6kg shy of being allowed with my ke36 wagon. Tare weight in act was 860kg. But in Vic it's 900kg lol. I'm allowed up to 2475cc and the 1jz is 2491cc :) I'm spewing.

 

How much power are you wanting for your car?

  • Author
How much power are you wanting for your car?

 

not sure if I'm going to be chasing much more power just yet but if i buy the wife a new daily driver in the near future i will want at least 500rwhp minimum i think.

  • Author

did some weight saving this afternoon and pulled over 10kg of sound deadener just from the boot floor and under the back seat.

 

016.jpg

015.jpg

Is she going to let ya take this one of her? Lol. 500hp nice round number :P what do these cressida's weigh?

Whoa. That's heavier then a vlt. Mate of mine loves this car. His got a Cressida that he'd love to put a 1jzgte into. But prob won't happen as it's his daily and his a just qualified mechanic at 22 that's just bought a house with his mrsand they already got a project car each lol.

 

Keep up the top work mate. Love this car. Especially it's sleeper appeal :P

 

Matt

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.