1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

LOOOOVE sleepers and this would scare the watsists out of all who dare line up the cressie

keep up the good work

ps u say u only get it every now and then yet you 'got bored' on a wednesday haha

wish SA had a track open more often

Yeh us poor folk in SA without a track, IT SUCKS!

Members dont see this ad
Yeh us poor folk in SA without a track, IT SUCKS!

Take a trip to Heathcote in Northern Victoria, and you'll then have yourselves a Track to race on.. :S

I would like to see more Vids of this Beast.. :)

So new power/time goals for the car???

Take a trip to Heathcote in Northern Victoria, and you'll then have yourselves a Track to race on.. :S

I would like to see more Vids of this Beast.. :)

pretty sad that its the closest track, would love to make it there someday.

It would be an expensive trip to the track by time you add towcar+fuel+trailer+accomadations+etc etc

I have "action" footage of the car but you wont be seeing it online, too risky these days

Cheers

• 2 months later...

still havent put injectors in or done anything with gearbox, i think I'm going to be lazy with gearbox as i have found a couple of good second hand ones for cheap so once they have exploded might decide to build a decent one.

i have to go away in a couple of weeks so when i get back I'm hoping to do injectors and fuel pump then probably tune it to about 500rwhp and race it again, hoping for a 10.5 but not sure if it will happen. it should make enough power but will probably only get one chance to run as i don't have a cage.

much more than 500rwhp and might have to buy the wife a new daily driver, then i can get serious with it.

Hey man, finally saw this thing on Bridge st today, looks sweet. I wanted to see your wife light it up lol. Nice work.

haha i call the wife a boost junkie, she does the odd accidental skid under power but shes usually a pretty tame driver.

saying that i don't think she needs much more power. i need to decide on a new daily driver for her soon if anyone has any suggestions? so i can make the cressida have lots of power