1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad
Thanks kristian. Ill be seeing you soon. Bring on tax time! And please, take me for a spin in your Cressida.........I beg you.......

haha yeh I'm waiting for tax time aswell, i would love to take you for a drive in the cressida as soon as the wife lends it to me. i only drive it probably every second saturday

Lol at the mrs skatey down the road. She prob races all the vl's haha

haha yes she does like racing the vl's, I'm helping my mate build a vl calais at the moment with to4z, r33 gearbox should hopefully make 450rwhp so she will be happy as long as she is faster than it.

that must be why the soft drink is always shaken up when i get to it, rolling around in the boot while shes out street racing

ahahahahha hunny can i borrow your car? where you going? down the drags, ill be back in a hour LOL

LOOOOVE sleepers and this would scare the watsists out of all who dare line up the cressie

keep up the good work

ps u say u only get it every now and then yet you 'got bored' on a wednesday haha

wish SA had a track open more often

Edited by lumina78ke55