Munchies- This Friday.

Ke20Kidd

Ok Guys So I was just thinking, I'm at Munchies every Friday Doing photos... Was wondering if a few people from here would be interested in heading out? I can't have my Rolla out as i can't find a painter. But I'm really keen to see some Other Corollas up and Close :blush:

Plus ill Do some photos and upload them here for you to download :dance: Free.

It would be Good to see some More Corollas there, I have only ever seen one ke20 out... It would be sweet to have a complete row of Rollas parked up..

let me know if you want to come.

Heres a map..

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...009077&z=17

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

once our RT40 is fixed bec and i will probably go down there one night, possibly not though cause its so f@$kin far.

harrys is more the go for us being northsiders. get some nice cars there on a friday night too. just not as many.

would be nice to have the old school toyotas reppin there hey.

• 2 weeks later...
sounds like it was a good night, bit upset i missed one of bennys rants to. oh well, always next week should have the head done on my pano by then and she'll be up for sale :P

Guy seems like a knob, Sat there bad mouthing good friends of mine and complaining how shit rollaclub is because no one wanted his cressida for 150 bucks, Also had a go at me because I only have a 250 and won't experience the real world till I get a 1000cc bike, Dumbshit I don't need to buy anything 4 times bigger, I wanted a commuter and some 2 wheel fun, Also it is the quickest bike I could get on my license.

Sitting there telling me you could stunt and only show videos of wheelstands, I am friends with Willis, Matt Mingay, Bones, Beau (the girl you were bagging) fingers and the rest of the cunningstunts team (which you were bagging) along with stuntz inc and go to ride days, Never seen you at one...

And I also told you that I am not interested in my bike at the moment because my mate Ben was killed on one last week and left his 2 kids to be without a father, I have kids and it scares me and yet you tell me to get over it.

If you have all these bikes you were going on about buell, gsx's and so on then why haven't you spent money on your corolla to make it faster like you say you wanted to, Here is one for you, Yeah I will be in 6th flat out while a 1000cc will be putting along but it will be like me racing you in my Mrs car and I will leave it in 1st for you, Don't shit in other people nest until you see what you have.

Also sitting there bad mouthing Terry (mungi mods) wasn't such a good idea, I happen to like the guy quite a bit and so does a lot of the other Bris members.

P.S. Before you say how stupid someone looks maybe you should remove that f@$king top hat.