3rz-fe Conversion

rb20 rolla

hi guys has anyone used one of these motors in a ke70 from what i can remember you can get a 2.7L motor approved in nsw in a ke70/ae71. i know a 4age 20v will make 120kw and a 3rz-fe will make 112kw but that is at 4800rpm and the 4age silvertop makes its power at 7200rpm so a good intake system a set of cams and the fact the gearbox is almost unbreakable you would have a tuff street car that was still cheap to build. why i ask is i was offered a complete runing drive line for stuff all and i am thinking of buying another ke70 to drive to work in. any help would be nice thanks..

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...

I'm keen for a n/a 3RZ-FE into my KE35.... my brother works for Toyota and a few blokes there where going to/ have put one of these into a KE30/55 sedan! sounds like a mean concept! with the torque figures up around 240NM with 112KW (150HP) which is what 3x? as much as a 4k?! and the motor would weigh 30kg max more? they go alright in a hilux that weighs 300-400kg+ more than a KE35! Care of Wiki