Tcca Cruise - May 1st

silverra23

ONe of the guys in TCCA is organising a cruise for Saturday 1st May.

Details at this stage are:

This would be welcome to ALL Toyota owners.

Start point -

Westerfolds Park -bottom car park near boat shed -9:30 meet for a 10am start

The plan is to have a BBQ (BYO meat), buy fish and chips or something simliar.

Also looking at possibly an option of go-karting in the afternoon, I am waiting on a reply from the track for a cost. The gokarting is optional so if you want to come along for the cruise and BBQ but don't want to Gokart it is up to you.

Will add more details such as cruise route when destination is set.

Please register whether you can come in the thread.

Please note: All actions by individuals reflect on the group, so any indivduals who act in a way that reflect poorly on the rest of the group from unlawfull activities will be asked to not drive with the rest of the group.

I can't go as I am in Sydney.. but will try and keep this thread updated. Would be good to get a collection of rollaclub guys coming along... toymods guys will also be in attendance.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

This would be welcome to ALL Toyota owners.

Start point -

Westerfolds Park -bottom car park near boat shed -9:30 meet for a 10am start

The plan is to have a BBQ (BYO meat), buy fish and chips or something simliar.

Also looking at possibly an option of go-karting in the afternoon, I am waiting on a reply from the track for a cost. The gokarting is optional so if you want to come along for the cruise and BBQ but don't want to Gokart it is up to you.

Cruise Route: please note inclusion of eastlink, possible to get day passes ect at: http://www.eastlink.com.au/page.aspx?code=TOLLS - cost is $5:15 for one trip pass in a single direction

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&s.....234589&z=10

The Plan for the day:

10am - Depart Westerfold Park

12:30pm - Arrive at Cowes BBQ lunch (BYO)

2:00pm Head to gokarts

2:30-3:30pm Gokarts

3:30pm Depart for home.

Please register whether you can come in the thread.

Details for gokarts

i have recieved so prices for the gokarts

Quote:

The prices as of July 1st 2008 are:

10 minutes $28.00

20 minutes $50.00

30 minutes $65.00

40 minutes $75.00

There is a discount available for groups. For every 11 people who book in, one of those people will ride for free.

All participants must be wearing closed toe shoes. In warmer weather shorts and t-shirts are fine but wearing singlet tops is not permitted.

To drive a go kart you must be 10 years of age or older as well as being 148cm or taller. Children aged 5-10 years old may participate in a tandem kart with an adult (18+) driving.

A maximum of 18 karts are permitted on track at one time so if you have 20 participants, you will need to go in 2 groups.

All participants MUST have a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.00!

Please register whether you will be gokarting and also if you will be bringing any passengers that will be participating so i can give the karting place a number.

Please note: All actions by individuals reflect on the group, so any indivduals who act in a way that reflect poorly on the rest of the group from unlawfull activities will be asked to not drive with the rest of the group.

Should be a good fun day.

So as far as I can tell we have attending

BKS

MintKE70

78_7krolla

Johno

Paul - maybe

Do any of you want to do the karting?

Anyone else planning on attending?

Just want to let Brendon who is organising the cruise know.

Cheers

Adam

just an idea, would there be any takers for breakfast before the cruise.

given there are bbq facilities at westerfolds, we could do sausage/bacon and egg rolls/sangas.

as i won't be doing the full cruise, i figured it might be a way to get a few more people to the meet point for a chat, as well as bring those with H plated cars out that weren't keen on driving to PI.

i'd be happy enough to get there for 8am to start preparing and cooking so that food's available from 8:30-9:30/10

dF