Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Go-karting Day 4

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 68.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Where: MSI Karting

MT Darlington Karting Circuit

Lot 16 Peachy Rd;

ORMEAU QLD 4208

 

Its all on the first page people :D - we will be going by the refo...

hey guys

Today was fun!! We have gotta go again sometime.

I have to beat bloody Fook !!!

Would you guys go back to MSi again?

their not bad hay!

Awesome day!

f@$k you're gonna have to try hard to catch that fooking fook PHAT Rona, you may need to take some weight loss pills.

 

Note to self - Padding for seats around the side. I reakon the track was pretty sweet, much better than the shit big cart track or that joke one on the highway to the sunny coast. We'll have to go back some time for sure.

Track wise I prefer Ipswich Karts, pity the rental karts have gone elsewhere now. Kart wise I do like the MSi karts, they don't feel as quick as the Ipswich ones but they're more even and they do seem to handle a bit better. That said, the last kart I got today was a bit slower than the other one I had before...

 

Haven't been to any other karts, can't say. But yeah, the MSi karts are pretty cool.

 

Andrew (phatrona) is pretty darn quick too, fastest lap for the day in our group. Rob has a new competitor :D

 

ps: I lie, i've been to Landsborough once. The karts were so f**king slow I might as well have gotten out and walked, would have had more fun too. And wouldn't have to dodge flying bits of karts, I've still got a mark on the top of my helmet where a wheel (and hub assembly etc) almost took my block off...

Edited by demuire

twas a good day. was a bit of a bummer i was getting a cold.

but I'm happy with forth for the sprints, considering my knee wasnt all that great.

and the times... i need to lose weight and shrink! i have too much air resistance going down the straight....stupid height.

oh well :angrybird:

plenty of bruising = moneys worth for the day. i think i achieved that pretty well.

 

p.s thanks for the stickers nick :D

Edited by Ke50

Was a great day, one close call with ben (irokin) don't know who shit themselves the most, Ben or I, he was having some steering troubles and was in the middle of the track (I didn't know at this stage and thought he was still racing), I thought I'd try go around the outside, but the problem was he was heading back in to the pits, lucky I had enough speed to fly around his outside..

 

Anyway, here is the scan up of the results, Race #1

Karting1.jpg

Was a great day, one close call with ben (irokin) don't know who shit themselves the most, Ben or I, he was having some steering troubles and was in the middle of the track (I didn't know at this stage and thought he was still racing), I thought I'd try go around the outside, but the problem was he was heading back in to the pits, lucky I had enough speed to fly around his outside..

 

Anyway, here is the scan up of the results, Race #1

hahaha

 

It accually reminds me of one particular V8 supercar incident at Phillip Island...just it resulted in an accident.

 

I'm not sure what happened to that kart. I think it was a snapped "strut" bolt. All I know is there was no turn in on left hand coners :D

thumbs up for the nissan president :D

it looks really clean. not like all the examples you see with huge fiberglassed wings and rediculous gaurds. always been a fan of the VIP look.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.