May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_440551 Lets hope the good word spreads if I organize another one. Still plenty more untapped roads to cruise on up here. Thumbs up gif Report
May 29, 201016 yr comment_441002 Count me in for the next one..... Hopefully I'll be back in a KE by then :blinks: Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_441077 Yeah cheers for the food and cooking :blinks: Dayboro? Nice twisty run. Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_441102 maybe on the cards for me, its been a while since i was last on a cruise. Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_441145 maybe on the cards for me, its been a while since i was last on a cruise. Yeah mate a loooong while.... I hope you're rolling in a panno by now, they're the latest craze (about time too) I'll have to finish mine soon................ Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_441328 Yeah mate a loooong while....I hope you're rolling in a panno by now, they're the latest craze (about time too) Its been a while, and................................Just look hard when your out and about! :blinks: Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453120 When are we going for another drive? Lets put some life back into this section......... ;) Its been too quiet lately :laff: Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_453163 but winter is the best for driving in cars without aircon! i didnt even see this thread, and I'm about...2months late. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now