August 3, 200521 yr comment_62105 I still vote for a "stop, slow, cruiz'n, quick, whee, omg!" speedo ;) Report
August 3, 200521 yr Author comment_62122 i challenge anyone with a street legal and registered corolla to get their car to do 300km/h. impossible! Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_62187 i think most our cars would get to around 210kph then go......*BANG!*.....unless you have some stupid gear ratios... ;) Report
August 4, 200521 yr Author comment_62247 i reckon you'd be hard pressed to get a 2 litre turbo engine up over 280km/h, in any car. there is some massive wind resistance at that level, and displacement very quickly becomes the name of the game Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_62252 300km/h was just a random figure ;) Edited August 4, 200521 yr by Jason Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_62253 what are you all on about? i do 300km/hr every day, the corolla gets to 160 and then starts to lift in the air, then the rocket boosters come on and i fly to work hahhahahahaahhahahahaa Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_62319 you only need to get to 88 mph, then the flux capacitor......... Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_62348 NickAE86: I do what I can when I am not impersonating Indian police officers. I like Fook's idea for the speedo but the last one should "Did you pack your brown undies??" Edited August 4, 200521 yr by NoPsi Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now