Ae86 Diff Center In To Ae71????

Members dont see this ad

na my wagz has a bw diff, i just took the locker out that it had in there because it was fecked and just put an open wheeler in there for now, because I'm getting some SSR's 15x8 for the back and i don't think a locker /drive shafts would like that too much so just wondering what type and of lsd/diff assembly i could use.

na my wagz has a bw diff, i just took the locker out that it had in there because it was fecked and just put an open wheeler in there for now, because I'm getting some SSR's 15x8 for the back and i don't think a locker /drive shafts would like that too much so just wondering what type and of lsd/diff assembly i could use.

Afaik there are none for the small borgwarners in the rollas.

Just use a larger diff from something with lsd centres available. F series is the way to go (ma61 lsd centre ftw). If you look at Toyota commercial vehicles from the same era, they had leaf sprung diffs that arent too wide. There are a number of close matches for width, which saves the 600+ dollars to have them cut down. You will still need to move a couple of things, but its easier than reconfiguring 4 link rear ends.

Afaik there are none for the small borgwarners in the rollas.

Just use a larger diff from something with lsd centres available. F series is the way to go (ma61 lsd centre ftw). If you look at Toyota commercial vehicles from the same era, they had leaf sprung diffs that arent too wide. There are a number of close matches for width, which saves the 600+ dollars to have them cut down. You will still need to move a couple of things, but its easier than reconfiguring 4 link rear ends.

okay cheers for the info mate :P