Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Found A Kill Switch?

Featured Replies

hey guys..

 

I found a switch above the accelerator pedal to the right..

 

I pushed it and it killed the engine.. obviously a killswitch..

 

the thing I want to know is. do all ke70s come out with these??

hey guys..

 

I found a switch above the accelerator pedal to the right..

 

I pushed it and it killed the engine.. obviously a killswitch..

 

the thing I want to know is. do all ke70s come out with these??

 

nope, previous owner must of installed it for security

 

woooo 1000posts

Edited by Evan G

Mate my first car was a KE70 and I put a kill switch in it in that same spot. I worked in a shopping centre and it was cheap insurance, they aren't exactly hard to get into. I would love to know if the one you have is my old girl???

White, 82 model, square style headlights, 5k conversion when I sold it in about 2004. Only thing is I'm in Brisbane, bought and sold it here.

I know its long odds and its probably a popular spot for the kill switch, just thought I would ask.

 

Cheers mate

Craig

Top job man, you've just advertised your killswitch location all over the internet!

 

 

WIN!!!

Top job man, you've just advertised your killswitch location all over the internet!

 

It's a 1980's corolla, If someone wants to steal it they will kill switch or not, Just means it will go quicker.

  • Author
Mate my first car was a KE70 and I put a kill switch in it in that same spot. I worked in a shopping centre and it was cheap insurance, they aren't exactly hard to get into. I would love to know if the one you have is my old girl???

White, 82 model, square style headlights, 5k conversion when I sold it in about 2004. Only thing is I'm in Brisbane, bought and sold it here.

I know its long odds and its probably a popular spot for the kill switch, just thought I would ask.

 

Cheers mate

Craig

 

 

 

hey bud... I'm not too sure on that one.. its a cream slanty front ke70. think its a 4k thou

i found a switch in mine in the same spot. tried pressing it, nothing happened.

 

my killswitch is not very killy. :)

i found something like that in the KE30. I think it may be a kickdown or somesort for an auto trans?

Mine's a factory 4spd manual.

  • Author

yeh nah mines mannual...

 

I had the engine running and then pressed it. then the engine wouldn't start..

 

so I flicked it again and the engine started.. so yeh

Mate my first car was a KE70 and I put a kill switch in it in that same spot. I worked in a shopping centre and it was cheap insurance, they aren't exactly hard to get into. I would love to know if the one you have is my old girl???

White, 82 model, square style headlights, 5k conversion when I sold it in about 2004. Only thing is I'm in Brisbane, bought and sold it here.

I know its long odds and its probably a popular spot for the kill switch, just thought I would ask.

 

Cheers mate

Craig

 

 

i think possibly i own this car now, pm me some details about it mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.