May 7, 201016 yr comment_435540 Parts: THE GREAT COLLECTORS AUCTION Over 400 lots! Enamel Signs, Oil Bottles, Tin Toys, Pinball Machines, Vintage Qantas Travel Posters, Vintage RAA, Club and assorted other Badges., CARS and MOTORCYCLES include 1981 VH SLE Commodore V8 5lt, 1985 Ford Lazer Turbo, 1950’s Hillman Minx, Wolesley 24/80, 1980 International Scout Traveller V8, 1984 Corvette C4 Targa, 1979 Lotus Eclat. 1947 ACME, Kawasaki KD80 and Honda Elsanor. HISTORIC NUMBER PLATES include SA 652, 1530 1570, Grand Prix “84”, QLD Historic Q7070, Q6060 and Q1880. Inspection Saturday 8th May 9am to 12noon, Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th May 9am to 4pm Day of auction 9am to 10am Condition: old Price: it's an auction Location: Scammells Contact: Can online bid or go in person http://www.scammellauctions.com.au/catalog...2cbc988c5a5fe6c - it gets better further into the lots :jamie: Admins- If this is in the wrong place, could you please MOVE it and not DELETE it? Edited May 7, 201016 yr by SoulSearcher Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_435555 Admins- If this is in the wrong place, could you please MOVE it and not DELETE it? We wouldn't do that to you Leslie. :jamie: To be honest, I don't know where it should go either. I might pop it over to Automotive discussion, it seems a better place than classifieds (even though I know things are for sale.....) As an aside, 1979 Lotus Eclat If anyone wants to know the true horror of working on British cars, they nee to get one of these. Diff or engine removal required to pull out the tailshaft....... Report
May 7, 201016 yr comment_435595 We wouldn't do that to you Leslie. :jamie: To be honest, I don't know where it should go either. I might pop it over to Automotive discussion, it seems a better place than classifieds (even though I know things are for sale.....) As an aside, If anyone wants to know the true horror of working on British cars, they nee to get one of these. Diff or engine removal required to pull out the tailshaft....... and triumph 2500 g'box...BW35. 19 nut and bolts. Where a ford with same box has 6. Oops. sorta hijacked a thread. sorry. Badges are cool. Report
May 7, 201016 yr Author comment_435598 Thanks redwarf - it's short notice and I know a few of the guys in SA have been after RAA badges, and there's a heap of them in here, not to mention other car related material!!!! Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_437532 this auction in on now, LIVE at 11.45am they're up to lot 181 you can bid on line at interbids, go to their website and log in...I'd hate for you guys to miss out on the RAA Badges, knowing how rare they are.... Report
May 15, 201016 yr comment_437644 Thats around the corner from work. Not even a 5 minute walk ;) Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_437672 those QLD plates were passed in, the Lotus I think was also passed in, the Corvette went for $20K, the Grand Prix 84 plates went for $13K the commodore went for $5500 the other cars, the woolsey (?) and the other Anglia? went for 1500 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now