The Rebuild Of Slw42 Version 2.0 Ke55 Coupe

Members dont see this ad

The tires will pass roady, only thing is it's only two tires so 50 bucks and there yours, should come round and check them out if you want bud!, sell me the ma's if your not gonna have them on there anymore

• 2 weeks later...

well i will be working on this beast in a couple of weeks i just picked all my suspension parts for her up from curly glad i jumped on that so the car will be re-lowered again but all legal this time the springs are reset 2 inches lower and got all new nolathane and superpro bushes

Atm is has different wheels on her as now i have a few sets just waitng till tax time to put tyres on another set and see how they look

well update time and i add a few pics

its was sitting at stock height in the back end for about 3 - 4 weeks so on the weekend thanks to the help of justin aka SLW42 who managed to help me out i now have the lowered leafs that i recently got from curly and they originally came from (JIP) of his ke55 coupe

and i also got some different wheel running 205/60/r13 all round jelly beans looks awsome still going well for the daily

today however the orignial seat where you wind it up and down suddenly gave way and snapped from where it holds in so i managed to just elongate the holes on the original rails and fitted a ta22 celica seat for now and worked a treat

this is one of the old seat i havent gotten one of the celica on but you will get an idea of what i mean i marked where the broken area is even thou you can see it properly

post-8250-1278933005_thumb.jpg

post-8250-1278933132_thumb.jpg

post-8250-1278933231_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well guys i time for an update i was the lucky person that jumped on that front lip that curly was selling and well i finally got it on the car i will post pics up and tell me what you guys think of it

this is a pic of the lip as it was when brought

post-8250-1280135259.jpg

now a few pics of it on the car and how it sits looks awsome adds a different touch to the car i feel well worth buying it

before

post-8250-1280135827_thumb.jpg

after

post-8250-1280135870_thumb.jpg

post-8250-1280135885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

• 2 weeks later...

Hay bud i am glad you like where the guages sit i was starting to worry when i couldn't get the clock out and i didn't wanna wreck it coz i knew if we couldn't get it out we would have to put it back into the car hahahahahahahaha, now you can see your car revving it's tits off in the top of 4th ;)

Hay bud i am glad you like where the guages sit i was starting to worry when i couldn't get the clock out and i didn't wanna wreck it coz i knew if we couldn't get it out we would have to put it back into the car hahahahahahahaha, now you can see your car revving it's tits off in the top of 4th ;)

well in fouth at 100 kms it revs to around 4 grand or so muchely appreciate your help justin