The Rebuild Of Slw42 Version 2.0 Ke55 Coupe

Members dont see this ad

Awesome mate. Good to see you ended up winning it, and a great price too

Are you keeping the Blue one or using the parts from it............

cheers dougie and well its up in the,air cause the picture doesnt show but It has a lot of bad,rust but the interior is almost imaculate and it starts,first turn of the key if I had a welder I might consider doing the,blue,one up

So had justin come around today we,ripped,the motor and box out of the celica now it needs to be taken away with a small tow truck so I put put the new 55 parts car in its place then this arvo we took the front end of the 55 and stoked as the drivers guard is Overrated with no rust what so ever pics explain the guards enjoy

post-8250-0-02144400-1333694247_thumb.jpg

post-8250-0-86418900-1333694281_thumb.jpg

So on the easter long weekend i managed to do some stuff to the rolla post pics up of the progress so i got justin to work on the front of the rolla just tidy up the support panel with some paint and he also sanded the front beaver panel and the head light surround was sandered and painted slowly coming together thanks to SLW42 for the help

post-8250-0-04201400-1333961622_thumb.jpg

post-8250-0-75342300-1333961663_thumb.jpg

post-8250-0-81611600-1333961712_thumb.jpg

Nice build up you have.

Sure you couldn't utilise the 2T and gearbox for the Corolla? There are a few people who would say there is no real power gain to be had, but the 2T would have more torque than the K.

definitly down the track watch this space in the next couple of years lol but seriously one day i will do that conversion and cheers for the comment