The Rebuild Of Slw42 Version 2.0 Ke55 Coupe

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

That drivers rear quater looks a little rough, guessing you're not fussed?

yea drivers quarter has had some work its the best i could do at this stage i know it anit prefect but yea not to picky on if its still a little rough just not as bad as it was before i started hopefully the new colour wont look to bad from a distance it look overrated but up close are a few minor blemishes which i have done the best i can

• 5 months later...

so bit of a update for the start of 2013 as in 2012 not much happened to this car its basically was prepped for paint and still in the primer stage atm so plans are to finially get some paint on this thing and really put some effort into the car to drive it more on the weekends and get the wheels i have for it on the car which should make it look awsome

hopefully this year my rolla will look good and shall be there at the all jap day not sure if it will still be primer or painted as i think i have the week off leading into AJD just depends weather i can pull it off