Te72/T18 Now With Extra 1Uz :)

19914afc

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, had fun and learned a bit from the first time out at archy, still got out ok with the old 3t, lucky I kept the MK2's on the back looks much nicer than with skid wheels. Need to give it a clean now found a little bit on the door from a tyre wall haha :blush: Had a look before I left but mustn't of seen it properly at night, aw well only little one my mate has a nice big black mark on his LF quarter panel haha.

Looking great!

Are you going to black the sills all the way along??

I did have them all the way along then repainted the guards when I flared them, but when I respray the car it will be a solid white all round the black sills make it look higher than it is, and here are some more pictures :laff:

post-9012-0-05913400-1310396749_thumb.jpg

post-9012-0-11722400-1310396772_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So its been a while, time for a update.

Lowered the front more and removed the rear seats and stripped out the rear half of the car. Weighed it at work tonight and weighed in at about 950 with me in it and full tank of fuel.

Also got some new adjustable LCA's and some AJPS modified steering arms.

Also very keen on an engine conversion, not too sure what though would love to go 1UZ but would like to register it again when I am on my opens, so was thinking maybe CA18 or SR20, maybe even a rotor but unsure if I could go turbo rotor legally.

post-9012-0-07705800-1317656289_thumb.jpg

post-9012-0-63015100-1317656306_thumb.jpg

post-9012-0-39004300-1317656327_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

new update got just bought a toyota celsior $1200 for the whole car and will sell off some bits and pieces so should only end up costing about $600 for an engine, loom, ecu, throttle cable, radiator, and alot of other little bits and pieces.

If anyone wants any parts or knows of anyone who wants any parts let me know, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

So got defected on the weekend only got "Driving defective vehicle" But had to bring it to transport to get inspected so just deregistered it, and started pulling it apart for 1UZ conversion, front end is all off except for bonnet and engine, inside is all out just steering column and a bit of sound deadening thats left to remove.

Wiring is getting there on the lexus, but so much shit there to remove to get it all out.