Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie55's 1979 Ke55 Coupe.

Featured Replies

  • Author

cheers for all the kind words guys. I'll end this thread with my favourite photo of the car taken in the clem 7, on the last cruise I went on. :(

post-9001-019913400 1299497318_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 52
  • Views 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome photo to remember an Awesome coupe!

wow nice pic Brad,

 

you are the first person i know who has gone through the clem 7 btw, haha

  • 2 years later...

Just read this thread and holy shit! I swear to god this is probably the best looking ke55 that ever existed! I just got one and the inspiration this car has given me... I'm speechless man, it is almost too awesome! :)

It's such a shame that its gone now, but such a beautiful car won't be forgotten very quickly! There are some parts of this car that are definately going to be seen in my car and I really don't doubt that there have been many others who have been motivated and inspired by your car as well.

It's good that you were able to get another rolla to work your magic on. Hope you have the best luck with future builds man!

man, sorry to hear, restoring one of these now and couldnt imagine what it would be like to get it stolen, hope they catch the lowlifes that did it :(

Never did, Don't think we ever will unfortunately

Ok, so these cars came with 2tc's, right? Could somebody tell me what the difference between this and my TE51 is? Because they look identical, except I have mustang taillights and grill, and the back doesn't angle flat. But they seem like they should be the same car.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.