Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

glad you didnt suggest Araldite :|

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

nah I'm poo stiring after seeing that bloke in qld with the ef with a blown hg. saying he was gonna put a smear of aradite so it didnt blow another hg :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| v

All these head gaskets and radiators letting go sounds like GOR 2 again. Bring plenty of head gasket in bottle (chemiweld).

 

I'll be at Todd rd meet point. We got to Waurn ponds in good time last time roosa. 7am is perfect.

 

It was just brought to my attention today that my car is the only one that has attended to all GOR's too. Go the Twinky!!

 

LB :)

Might have to be an award for that Leeroy!

 

I was thinking of that very thing :)

And there should be an award for how many different cars have been taken on the GOR meet over the past 5 years lol.

 

I'd probably win that.

 

I'm up to 4 different cars so far :P

Yep I agree. I recckon ur bringing the best one yet though!

Rachael and myself will come close she is driving her own rolla[AE92 4door sdn]and my XR ute [rolla service vehicle]as my rolla is in paint shop,her Lexus is broken,

HAHAHAHAHA...

 

 

Well as I am in Ballarat I will be giving mine a wash bright and early, Prob around 6am =] just so I can get to the meet up point by 8am... I have a tendancy to get lost =\ haha

 

 

There are no other ballarat guys coming anymore ay...

 

 

hi Jamie we will be caming into Ballarat between 7.00.>7.15 am if you want to follow us

hugh

Quit-chya yabberin..

 

SA crew has to leave the MEET POINT as like 2:30am.... oh dear...

 

 

hahahah sorry to hear mate but if ya want me to rub salt into the wounds i only live 10-15 mins away from meet point at waurn ponds :lolcry: lol

 

I just fixed my over heating probs put refreshed radiator, new head gasket, water pump, top and bottom hose, alt belt, thermostat and housing and now she is all good :dance: Def be bringing some chemiweld and some spares but I'm sure ill be right what can go wrong its a corolla after all :happy:

 

see ya

 

jimi

If u guys want to wash ur car there is a car wash at the meet up point at waurn ponds !!! Just a thought so u don't waist ur money then get bugs on it before geelong lol and then we can help wash the big ship lol :lolcry:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.