Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

For those with vinyl seats and no a/c.

 

I do not envy you

post-9793-035175200 1296199108_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

haha thats me =/ lol I'm going to stick to my seat lol

Apollo Bay is 23 and 26 respectively.

 

Helps when you're right on the coast ;)

 

Agreed,

 

But may be nasty on the trip home away from the coast.

 

I assume your new beast has ice air?

SICK ASS WEATHER! gonna get sunburnt and not break a sweat :D

Just had it regassed on Monday actually and its full climate control haha, not to mention the windows are tinted as well, so I should be super fine!

I'm itchy... But it's not because of gor ;)

 

Well, it's just past midnight and dfunkt just went home... And it's still running like a bag o shite.

 

At least the excels got a big boot to fit all the goodies bags!

 

See you all Saturday morning, 8am meet up for a no later than 9am departure!

 

JP

 

hey jarrad, what time you leaving your joint? ill probs meet you there like usual

Just had it regassed on Monday actually and its full climate control haha, not to mention the windows are tinted as well, so I should be super fine!

 

 

Yay for Red hot extractors under my feet. Asbestos socks packed - Check :P

You always wanted to drive a Rotary.....I call we swap cars on Sunday :)

So pumped for this.. :yes:

I'll be at the todd rd meet point tomorrow in the rolla.

Yay for Red hot extractors under my feet. Asbestos socks packed - Check :P

You always wanted to drive a Rotary.....I call we swap cars on Sunday :)

 

Maybe for a little bit. :P

 

But you stack it, you owe me 20g's buddy!

Maybe for a little bit. :P

 

But you stack it, you owe me 20g's buddy!

 

I'd hate to ask the amount of blood, sweat and tears went into "Brappn"

I'm def there guys will get there early so i can wash the car, Fuel the car and me up lol :lolcry:

 

Then ill get ready for the roll in of the rolls :happy:

 

can't wait to see u all and chat and get to know each others :wink:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Good to hear those radiators came to use :)

could someone please bring a spare page of directions? forgot to use the work printer GAHHH

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.