January 24, 201115 yr comment_497862 Bummer man, well at least you have holidays haha Yea well my radiator is getting the full clean today, natrad are positive thats the issue... So as long as that fixes it I should be right to come on the cruise... As I do not want to miss this at all!!! Nothing can stop me hahaha! But I will try and get it into a local guy here to tune the webers as they are horribly tuned from my last mechanic =[ I just booked my car in for a tune, So I will have my car back by the COB thursday and I should be all sweet for the cruise with a nice fresh tuning =] yeah what a bummer about ur radiator mate hope u can get one soon yeah least urs is radiator mine is hoses, thermostat, thermostat housing and of course head gasket :bash::S but I'm on to it :wink: yeah dw guys this place is easy to get to but i think it will be busy and we will run out of parks i thought bunnings would have been better that has shit loads more parks and easier to get back on the raod to warnambool :hmm: ??? just a thought as i live around this area guys basicly my back yard lol :lolcry: see ya jimi Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497864 lets listen to Jimi hahahaha! at least I have Jarred to save the day woop :dance: Edited January 24, 201115 yr by jaygore Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497867 bahahha yeah trust me guys :happy: i know its a bit late if we do change stuff and its easy to get to once u get to the end of the new ring road swing a right towards colac etc, then ull see bunnings and super cheap and maccas and apco survo is up the road for fuel and a nibble :lolcry: Glad to hear mate good to see uve got it all sorted now hopefullly :happy: see ya jimi Report
January 24, 201115 yr Author comment_497880 Jimi, your right about the bigger carpark but it shouldn't be an issue. We've met in that carpark for the last couple of years without any issues, you have to remember we're meeting nice and early on a Saturday morning. It also makes it far easier to get fuel and something to eat without having to break the group up to do a fuel stop etc. Jaygore, I will give you another call after I finish work to organise the pickup, I'm not sure when I'm coming home so I will just make it when your going to be there! I'm almost finished sorting the car, just have my rust repairs to finish, a wheel alignment tomorrow and some tuning. Easy. JP Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497884 Jimi, your right about the bigger carpark but it shouldn't be an issue. We've met in that carpark for the last couple of years without any issues, you have to remember we're meeting nice and early on a Saturday morning. It also makes it far easier to get fuel and something to eat without having to break the group up to do a fuel stop etc. Jaygore, I will give you another call after I finish work to organise the pickup, I'm not sure when I'm coming home so I will just make it when your going to be there! I'm almost finished sorting the car, just have my rust repairs to finish, a wheel alignment tomorrow and some tuning. Easy. JP no probe mate just a thought going trough my head :happy: i think i think to much sometimes lol :lolcry: hope ya can get ur car done soon mate will be one sweet ride if ya get her going i think ill be a bit jealous :blush: see ya jimi Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497889 Hahaha I think we will all be a bit jealous of his ke10 =] Ok nps Jarred, I only just got your V/M, I lose reception here at work, sucks haha! luckily its not a warm day, my car will make it to the Marsh to pick up yours haha, and I will come with a 6 pack for ya =] Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497897 Hahaha I think we will all be a bit jealous of his ke10 =] Ok nps Jarred, I only just got your V/M, I lose reception here at work, sucks haha! luckily its not a warm day, my car will make it to the Marsh to pick up yours haha, and I will come with a 6 pack for ya =] hahahha oh shit yeah :happy: wish my ke1x was as good as it :blush: I'm sure it wont be as fast :lolcry: good to see she will be fixed mate :wink: see ya jimi Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497924 jaygore: i have a few radiators out of ke70/ae71 you can have one for nothing if they fit?? Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_497926 Jaygore: Just sent my radiator and head of to get checked and the last time my radiator was pressure tested was 8 years ago :blinks: so maybe it was about time to get it fixed :happy: see ya jimi Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_498021 Lets hope its all good Jimi and your on the road =] I have to say my car is a ruff ride since lowering it hahaha! But hey it looks awesome lol Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_498035 had windscreens put in today, little annoyed at the shit job, but that what ya get some times, the stains on the paint better cut out or the bloke that did will be getting some "goodwill"thrown his way will be driving the rolla tomorrow, off for a wheel alignment, then all Wednesday finishing things off hopefully looking really f@$king tough, can't wait also, bloke came into work on the weekend and said there was a detour around the closed bit of the road, was a pain and narrow roads, but we'll deal with that when we come to it i suppose, its all sign posted so no issues there paul Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_498061 Yea that was expected I think after all the rain as there were a few rock slides, But as you say there are detoours so that we can make it =] Took my car to Bacchus Marsh to see jarred last night and I have to say, since lowering it, my car is one extremely rough ride hahaha! I will have one very sore A$$, so better get myself a cushion to sit on :lolcry: Report
January 24, 201115 yr comment_498087 also, bloke came into work on the weekend and said there was a detour around the closed bit of the road, was a pain and narrow roads, but we'll deal with that when we come to it i suppose, its all sign posted so no issues there paul narrow roads mean nothing.......to those in rolla's anyway. for those of us in crown's it's a different story, esp with no P/S :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now