2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these head gaskets and radiators letting go sounds like GOR 2 again. Bring plenty of head gasket in bottle (chemiweld).

I'll be at Todd rd meet point. We got to Waurn ponds in good time last time roosa. 7am is perfect.

It was just brought to my attention today that my car is the only one that has attended to all GOR's too. Go the Twinky!!

LB :)

HAHAHAHAHA...

Well as I am in Ballarat I will be giving mine a wash bright and early, Prob around 6am =] just so I can get to the meet up point by 8am... I have a tendancy to get lost =\ haha

There are no other ballarat guys coming anymore ay...

hi Jamie we will be caming into Ballarat between 7.00.>7.15 am if you want to follow us

hugh

Quit-chya yabberin..

SA crew has to leave the MEET POINT as like 2:30am.... oh dear...

hahahah sorry to hear mate but if ya want me to rub salt into the wounds i only live 10-15 mins away from meet point at waurn ponds :lolcry: lol

I just fixed my over heating probs put refreshed radiator, new head gasket, water pump, top and bottom hose, alt belt, thermostat and housing and now she is all good :dance: Def be bringing some chemiweld and some spares but I'm sure ill be right what can go wrong its a corolla after all :happy:

see ya

jimi