Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Progress...

Featured Replies

  • Author

To rebuild an alloy case Celica T50: $690 at mates rates. Ouch. So I'm just having it sort of cleaned up and put back together with the old bearings etc (apparently they aren't too bad) and a quickshift made up...

 

With any luck I should have it by the weekend. I'll probably try to get the engine in my garage by the weekend too (it's sitting in a workshop in Capalaba at the moment), if that happens with any luck by this time next week I'll have the engine in the car :|

  • Replies 105
  • Views 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's a fair bit of work left to do on Hal. And no, I think I might have to wait till next week to get the engine in the car, maybe. Ah, what's another week...

 

Pinky? I have no idea yet.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Umm... no. It was suggested ages ago, it was considered, but I decided it really didn't suit the older cars very well. Suits the AE86 and cars of that era just fine, but the rounder cars like the KE35 look really silly in Panda.

 

Here's another picture because I can :)

 

03180006-vi.jpg

  • Author

This is, very vaguely, the look I was going for:

 

135NOS331front-right-med.jpg

 

Only of course, much better since mine is a Corolla :) And I've got a black bonnet to top it off too :o Hmm, wonder if I can add those A9X flares and bobtail on too :devil: Haha, and I'm already having trouble with engineering cause my track is ridiculously wide...

lol - wow !! - hot damm thats gona look nice ! - if u can get a pic of ure car atm on that angle, ill photo chop it using those flares and accessories :)

 

Cannot wait untill this is finished ! -any idea how long its gona take?

  • Author

Control arms are 30mm longer each... That plus the hubs are a little larger because they're from a Corona, and the rims are slightly more offset than the originals, but not much. Nowhere near as much as the ones on Pinky anyway... If I'm not mistaken the rims I'm running on Hal at the moment are 14x6 +20, the ones on Pinky I think are 14x6 +8 .

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Picking up my bellhousing and gear shifter tomorrow night, going to throw it on my spare gearbox and suck and see if it works. Looks like my other gearbox (that was supposed to come back about 9 weeks ago) won't be back for "at least another 3 weeks".

 

I can't wait that long, I've already been sitting around twiddling my thumbs for the past 9 weeks, at the rate I'm going the car's not going to be on the road till the year 2074... I hate relying on people...

 

So no "working" gearbox for me, no short shifter for me...

 

SUCK.

  • Author

No idea, no one called.

 

Am very f@$king pissed off at the moment. Oh well, hopefully the spare gearbox works, hopefully my ECU still works (all tests suggest it doesn't), hopefully my car will be on the road sometime this century.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.