Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Cruise Thread

Featured Replies

Keperra at 10, on to Dayboro, then maybe Mt Mee. Ill go that way home in any case. Or could go from Dayboro out the back way to Narangba. Then to the pub there, might be more central for people.

 

Or considering you me and Mason will be the only ones who turn up just meet at Keperra and wing it.

Edited by blzbub666

  • Replies 373
  • Views 190.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    Its raining and I have my sliders on the back. I'll still be there at 830. Not sure if any o e else is coming but I'll be going for a slide if you're keen guys.

  • Clapped out
    Clapped out

    ^^^^^^^^^Call me what you want, when someone posts on a forum stating that they had put their sliders on the back and keen for a slide, good chance when this cruise has a set date the coppers will be

  • trippytarka
    trippytarka

    To the two phat boys. You clearly have no concept of reality. If you can't find a safe place in the country with most square meters per capita to have a little fun in your car. Then you are the ones t

Posted Images

I assume the date for this is Sunday 31st, because i'm working at scrapyard on the Saturday until Midday (Carlos sent me a PM saying the 30th so not quite sure) lol

Edited by PHATKE20S

I assume the date for this is Sunday 31st, because i'm working at scrapyard on Sat till midday (Carlos sent me a PM saying the 30th so not quite sure) lol

 

haha yeah its the 31.07.11, i have been sending heaps out to members and still in auto mode

 

31st Dougnuts

Oh yeah I forget to mention there is FREE lunch on offer for my driver...... the Five-0 took me off the road for 3 months....ooops

Ok, added to my ever growing list of things coming up....count me in at this stage. Dunno what i'll be bringing, either supra or corolla....it'll be toyota at least.

 

Thanks to nisrola for the pm :P

haha yeah its the 31.07.11, i have been sending heaps out to members and still in auto mode

 

31st Dougnuts

Awesome I'm there.....sort of :bash: :fuzz: >|

Oh yeah I forget to mention there is FREE lunch on offer for my driver...... the Five-0 took me off the road for 3 months....ooops

 

Well Luke (ella) was lookin at a ride, I was wanting to spectate in my car, but only a few people drive my car or collecdt it from the pub, which seems to happen alot of late

 

Not givin him the boot of course

Well Luke (ella) was lookin at a ride, I was wanting to spectate in my car, but only a few people drive my car or collecdt it from the pub, which seems to happen alot of late

 

Not givin him the boot of course

Thats cool I'm not fussed how I get there.....I just here for the alcohol after all..lol

Doug if your desperate for a ride ill bring you along, suspension's abit rough though :)

 

don't worry about shouting reed, tax returns are the shit. I have some spare coin

  • 2 weeks later...

well it sucked to miss this one due to being interstate and only getting back today but oh well as long as it was good

 

Time to book the next cruise me thinks and i want do some form or a long as cruise mixed with a bbq at a place were u can also go for a fish if people are interested its kinda similar to when we went to republic island for those that turned up to that day back a year or so ago when we had a great bbq session as well as take the boys to the island and grab the flag something similar to that with the option of fishing involved

 

u don't have to fish but the place we select should have that avaliable if anyone wants

 

 

just mixing the idea up and the date would be around the weekend of the 20th of august which is a saturday

any help or ideas towards something like this

i will map out a route to take and see what people think

The weekend of the 20th August will be a no go for me and chillin as we will be interstate.

Somewhere to kick the footy also, as Doug can't kick for shit, nearly went all the way down Glasshouse Mountains lookout

Might go to Yatala on 21st in my 340hp AE71 panelvan.

post-12520-0-10405000-1312261468_thumb.jpg

If we are going down the coast, make it a saturday and one of yous can put me up for the night, haha

 

I'm generally down that way on Thursday nights on the highway anyway

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.