Jordains 69 Rolla.

Jordain

Members dont see this ad

179213_1813957154028_1393026071_2017678_7251539_n.jpg

Got the bar on, Had to make some brackets up

180848_1813957354033_1393026071_2017680_7750072_n.jpg

Needs to be rechromed, I'll do that stuff later.

164350_1812719083077_1393026071_2015090_7569642_n.jpg

Took the handbrake + cables + all the brackes that attach to the underside of the car as for some strange reason mine where missing :rolls:

164059_1807126343262_1393026071_2006666_2535068_n.jpg

A picture showing my Penrith Ghetto style Car hoist haha!

Good news aswell, Parts to be picked up tomorrow and also just bought a set of Recaro's for it :) Pictures of the goodies tomorrow if I get them :y:

Looking good. :y:Are you going to put in a KE10/11 Chrome Grille, or are you just gonna leave it Mesh?Would look better with one IMO.Josh :cool:

Hi, Nah not for a while. I have one, just the chromes gone off. It will get rechromed with all the chrome once I get the car going and dialed in.

Ke 10 screens r a bit diferent than ke15 ... The sprinter hav a bit shorter screen in height As the roof Is a little lower .. But u can make tem fit if need to

Yeah ke15 screens are abit shorter I think.

When I was searching for a new screen, I rang a small local windscreen place and a few days later the lady got back to me saying their supplier will be doing a batch of ke1x screens for NSW. I think she means, they will be doing 5 of each screens of all ke1x models.

Ke 10 screens r a bit diferent than ke15 ... The sprinter hav a bit shorter screen in height As the roof Is a little lower .. But u can make tem fit if need to

as i said ive got a ke15 front screen in my ke10. they are the same no difference. yes the roofs ar lower but they also slant back. the reason i found out was i broke one in the ke10 and the ke15 screen was the one on the top of my pile of screens from wheen i took it out of my ke15 project. if you don't beleave me run a tape over one. i thought the same until i measured it. and brought rubbers and got told they are the same rubber.

as i said ive got a ke15 front screen in my ke10. they are the same no difference. yes the roofs ar lower but they also slant back. the reason i found out was i broke one in the ke10 and the ke15 screen was the one on the top of my pile of screens from wheen i took it out of my ke15 project. if you don't beleave me run a tape over one. i thought the same until i measured it. and brought rubbers and got told they are the same rubber.

That's great. We should have a section in the FAQ for ke1x windscreens. Where to get rubbers, screens etc.

That's great. We should have a section in the FAQ for ke1x windscreens. Where to get rubbers, screens etc.