August 23, 200521 yr comment_65766 Hi! I'm Rene and I come from the Philippines. Bought a Toyota 3A-U engine and installed it in a 4WD Suzuki Beaver. Had the engine overhauled but forgot to take note of the hose layout (think pneumatic hoses that connects to the carb and manifolds). Now, after being overhauled and the engine runs worse. Can anybody help me by emailing or posting a diagram of the hose layout. My engine is not fuel injected. Thanks a lot! Report
August 23, 200521 yr comment_65890 i have a 3A engine manual on the way, should hopefully be here within a week or 2(roughly) , if you can wait that long? Report
September 1, 200521 yr Author comment_67598 I'll wait. Hope u can find the info there. Thanks a lot. Report
September 1, 200521 yr comment_67608 Would be interested in seeing what a Suzuki Beaver looks like as well :D Report
September 1, 200521 yr Author comment_67614 Ok fellas, will post pics of the beaver. It's the kind you ride on tho! :D Report
September 1, 200521 yr Author comment_67615 Jamie from oldcorollas emailed me to look for a jdm emission book which might have what I need. Any of u guys have this? Thanks a lot. Report
September 1, 200521 yr comment_67658 Heres an emmisions layout book for Toyota Carburettor Engines.Ebay Report
September 12, 200521 yr Author comment_69551 Hey guys, got this message when I tried to send pics from my hdd using the img tags: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed Report
September 12, 200521 yr comment_69593 Ok fellas, will post pics of the beaver. It's the kind you ride on tho! :n: my mind- in the gutter and down the drain Report
September 12, 200521 yr comment_69693 I'm disappointed. http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&h...ver&btnG=Search Event with SafeSearch off, nothing saucy. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now