Fatty's Ke20

Fatty

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear, it looked like such a clean car, hopefully the work you do won't come back to haunt you later on, good luck Des.

Some one had a done a real dodgy job before hand, 10mm thick layers of bog covering screws holding the LHS front 1/4 panel on. They also used silicon as body filler.

Some one had a done a real dodgy job before hand, 10mm thick layers of bog covering screws holding the LHS front 1/4 panel on. They also used silicon as body filler.

a dude i know used gaffer tape and export spray paint to get his landcruiser through road worthy...

Perk up mate ! It will be well worth the effort when complete, you know you don't want to be cruising round in a Daewoo forever ! :P

I found these part numbers for Ke20 front 1/4 panel lower section = RP611 LHS and RP6610 RHS.

If they are the same ones Rarespares sell, then they are not perfect. They will work but don't expect them to fit in off the shelf, they require a bit of cutting and adjusting.

Aww man, looked like a fairly clean car too.

Where did you pick up the welder from? I'm hunting around for a mig myself to tackle my car cancer.

Mates rates, That welder retails for about $1300. BOC gas and gear have heaps of welders.

• 1 month later...