Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes all cars must run -6 degrees camber on the front, oh, we don't need grip on the front because we'll be sliding around the corner, so who needs front end grip, etc etc.

...i always thought the negative camber was for when the suspension was under lateral load or during weight transfer so the tyres had more surface area in contact with the road, giving better turn in and steering input response?

maybe i thought wrong?

whatever you may think about drifting, you have to admit, there are some super cool drift cars around. my favourite from japan is hibino tetsuya's levin coupe..16v 4age..flat-side carbs..close ratio gear set... *drools*

or from australia, i like josh's 86.. especially after seeing all the work that has gone into it (forgot which forum all the pics are on).

but i also like micheal spencer's onevia, for a ca18 its pretty tough.

...i always thought the negative camber was for when the suspension was under lateral load or during weight transfer so the tyres had more surface area in contact with the road, giving better turn in and steering input response?

Try telling that to some "drifters"...

*points to your avatar and thinks... that positive camber on lock is killing me*

anyway 2 things

#1 because I am such a d0r1f7oR I sprained my ankle on monday... well not really I was puddle jumping and landed with my foot half on half off the gutter

#2 all those people saying that drifting is not a motorsport... who are you to define what a motorsport is? do you even know what the word means?