GJM85

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sensing an environment of hostility forming in this thread. Last I saw there was none of the clearly defined on either of the matt black ke70's discussed, there for there is no rice to be cooked.

NB: This is not a request to stop hating. I like a good read.

I find the backronym (and yes, it is a backronym, as the term does not originate from the acronym) to be quite inaccurate actually. What most people call Rice I think would never even gone close to being applied on a race-car. Last time I checked, race cars don't run 19" chromies and mufflers you can fit your head in (they generally don't run mufflers at all actually). Now I know some people will point out the I and the C (Inspired and Cosmetic, in that they aren't supposed to be real racing components but just in the style), but I think most people will agree that there's nothing Racey about them and they certainly aren't Enhancements.

I find the backronym (and yes, it is a backronym, as the term does not originate from the acronym) to be quite inaccurate actually. What most people call Rice I think would never even gone close to being applied on a race-car. Last time I checked, race cars don't run 19" chromies and mufflers you can fit your head in (they generally don't run mufflers at all actually). Now I know some people will point out the I and the C (Inspired and Cosmetic, in that they aren't supposed to be real racing components but just in the style), but I think most people will agree that there's nothing Racey about them and they certainly aren't Enhancements.

well, I actually feel dumber for reading that....

Edited by GJM85

and you sir need more of this

post-7244-1281751335.jpg

to fit the extra dick thats hanging out of your arse back in

use guys are obsessed with the butt sex. :P me no need it as your missus likes it ruff ruff ruff. makes her bark like a dog. :D

i came here lookin for ideas for some deep dish meshies to give my mirage the drift look and you guys is payin out on the rice.

my mirage would shit all over your sevs. gots 50hp naws and a body kit to stop it fling off the road cause it goes so fast.

peace

use guys are obsessed with the butt sex. :P me no need it as your missus likes it ruff ruff ruff. makes her bark like a dog. :D

i came here lookin for ideas for some deep dish meshies to give my mirage the drift look and you guys is payin out on the rice.

my mirage would shit all over your sevs. gots 50hp naws and a body kit to stop it fling off the road cause it goes so fast.

peace

I don't understand if this a joke or not, can someone please help?

Why would you look for "super dorifto style" ideas on a strictly Corolla forum, especially if it's for a Mitsubishi? Aside from the fact that most people here aren't even necessarily into going fast or sideways, but are just into Corollas regardless of "naws".

I don't understand if this a joke or not, can someone please help?

Why would you look for "super dorifto style" ideas on a strictly Corolla forum, especially if it's for a Mitsubishi? Aside from the fact that most people here aren't even necessarily into going fast or sideways, but are just into Corollas regardless of "naws".

obvioustroll.jpg