Fake Money

Trev

Yo, today my cousin was talking about making a 1st fire up vid for the TT LS 300 where he said his mate had suggested stuffing the pipes with 50's so they blow out into a shower of money when it comes to life to replicate 'running the car burns money' so my question is does anyone know where to find fake $50 notes for entertainment or play as stuffing real 50's into the exhaust might be costly.

P.S. I do not want counterfeit money and I have done a google search and an ebay search and it is all US fake notes.

Members dont see this ad
Get thee to a laser copier, print on very low gsm paper for maximum waft-in-the-breezeyness

Although technically speaking, making ANY sort of duplicate of currency is illegal, even for fun...

Yeah that is why I don't want counterfeit, play money has characteristics to tell it from the real thing like being smaller or the word 'play money' on it, would be good if I can get some.

Those places in the mall that buy gold always have those fake 50's on the bench, even when they are "unstaffed". :D

I was thinking of that but they are normally one sided.

Just noticed that this is in the rides section, I don't know how I managed that, can someone move it to off topic please.

Hell go copy it! I can't understand why we have to bust our asses earning $50 notes while the Govt just sits there and prints them!

I reckon everyone should get into this 'print a currency' game and have some competition for the Govt. Back in the good ol' days each bank printed their own notes (which were promises to redeem that note for gold) and certain banks money was worth more than others.

Hell go copy it! I can't understand why we have to bust our asses earning $50 notes while the Govt just sits there and prints them!

I reckon everyone should get into this 'print a currency' game and have some competition for the Govt. Back in the good ol' days each bank printed their own notes (which were promises to redeem that note for gold) and certain banks money was worth more than others.

This?

How poor are you, just use real money. Better off breakin the law pimping out hoes than counterfeiting money. :D

Be good when the engine lets a flame out the exhaust and melts real money or when the money gets caught in an up draft and blows down the road.

I'm thinking laser printer would have to be the go, scan one and just change it up a bit with photoshop, put ya own face on it....

post-8907-1282133116.jpg

Ha, I might see if a printing place can do something but it isn't something that we wanna spend a lot of money on.

Mr Patterson for prime minister?