August 20, 201016 yr comment_461078 well i thoughti had better post up some pics of this old girl.... I bought it from my GF's family about 5 months ago, and had her registered. great car... such a cruiser. The day we picked her up... Just fitted the BBS Wheels to her. Her first public appearance at JDMST meet. someone with a sedan i stalked for a park/photo And some from today. Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461143 that ocean looks mighty fresh......but not as fresh as the wagoo :D Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461180 That is one nice cressida Andy, especially in red. I was in pick a part on wednesday and this same model cressida sedan was in for parts and it had something different on it. The flatter profile chromed front and rear bars. Unfortunatley they were dinged up quite a bit anf the chrome was peeling off. After reading the manufacture plate I discovered it was a South African import. It was also fitted with the 20r crossflow four. Edited August 20, 201016 yr by "The Mint KE70" Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461184 So hot right now, some fat dish and a bit more low. I love the roof racks. Super sexy. Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_461186 NEG! leave it the way it is! i would of went granny visor, velour and hubcaps :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now