Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy The Ke70

Featured Replies

Congrats on getting it running mate :dance: Looked and sounded good even tho fuel pump was switched off lol :lolcry:

 

Ill put some pics up later for ya

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Views 206.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Rocket covers no longer leak.

Wheels almost done, next weekend going on and guard rolling for the Not Alpine Cruise.

Nice progress Angelo! Riversides will look great on your car. :y:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

Looking good Angelo, I reckon they suit your car to a tee.

Agree with all of the above, the overall stance is tough :thumbsup:

  • Author

Thanks guys!

I'm goign for not too over the top. but still out of the ordinary.

Chrome bars going on next, and hopefully some new paint.

 

If anyone has ideas on pinstripes I'm very impressionable at the moment haha.

Car still looks great Angelo. :y:

 

For the pinstripes, I reckon do what the KE70 CS Model came out with - 2 stripes up the sides from headlight to tailight, but in Black or Blue. :yes:

 

Josh :cool:

Car still looks great Angelo. :y:

 

For the pinstripes, I reckon do what the KE70 CS Model came out with - 2 stripes up the sides from headlight to tailight, but in Black or Blue. :yes:

 

Josh :cool:

Thanks guys!

I'm goign for not too over the top. but still out of the ordinary.

Chrome bars going on next, and hopefully some new paint.

 

If anyone has ideas on pinstripes I'm very impressionable at the moment haha.

Everyones heard it all before but I believe keeping things visually clean and standard(ish) still makes it unique or standout if you prefer, particularly if its on an older car like this example. Chrome bars will look the business for sure!

 

Pinstripes?? Theres an abundance out there to choose from, you can get off the shelf stuff from autobarn as no one else stocks it or possibly a vinyl cutter (signwriter) or panelbeater may have old stock laying around. Ive put stripes on all of my cars, starting with the ae82, ae71 which was harder as I had to apply each stripe seperately while perfecting the gaps to replicate the originals and lastly a blue set on the ae92 which came out great.

 

Josh, A proper CS 1981 to Aug 1983 (non hicam badged) featured a single stripe. Colour of striping was determined by body colour. From September 1983 (hi cam badged)the flat fronts had the triple stripe which again was dependant on body colour :y:

 

 

 

A few examples for you, both easy to come across. One single stripe the other double black or blue would look the business :y:

762777DBB51B470C93FE6E002D995DA0.jpg

 

Resized640x480_011.jpg

 

 

 

What are you planning on paint wise, acrylic, 2 pack or?

Edited by Ben-89

  • Author

I was going to get a sign writer to do the stripe.

It's going I be black to match the wheels.

 

I like the idea of a short thick stripe, from the tail lights to halfway through the rear door. I'm gonna throw some ideas into photoshop see how they go.

I was going to get a sign writer to do the stripe.

It's going I be black to match the wheels.

 

I like the idea of a short thick stripe, from the tail lights to halfway through the rear door. I'm gonna throw some ideas into photoshop see how they go.

Hmm I think I know where you going, will the design or colour choice be modern or 80's spec? Either way it should be good.

I really like how you have put this together dude, clean cut and no bullshit. wheels look ace!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hmm I think I know where you going, will the design or colour choice be modern or 80's spec? Either way it should be good.

Id really like to make her look as 80's as possible, but I'm so indecisive...

 

I really like how you have put this together dude, clean cut and no bullshit. wheels look ace!

Cheers, trying not to be a crazy drift car.

 

 

 

If you hadn't heard, the resident corolla makeover man Dan, is painting Nancy as I type this.

jriV3CEpcH63W.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.