Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy The Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 238
  • Views 206.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Awesome, I will have to come up for a look soon..

  • Author

Thanks guys.

 

Awesome, I will have to come up for a look soon..

 

Definitely! Come round. more driving :]

 

Getting the computer on saturday hopefully.

  • 4 weeks later...

Nice one guys, hope to see all three at cars, coffee and donuts this sunday!

 

Venetian looks tops :wink:

  • Author

Thanks mate, hopefully she'll be ready

  • 2 weeks later...

haha my old beige rolla, all the stickers and the mad house lip are gone. its so loud with the silencers out aye?

haha my old beige rolla, all the stickers and the mad house lip are gone. its so loud with the silencers out aye?

 

Very loud!! I love it though haha. Thought it looked better without the front lip cos you can now see the nice shiny white caster brace peeking out from under the front. :D

  • Author

Very loud!! I love it though haha. Thought it looked better without the front lip cos you can now see the nice shiny white caster brace peeking out from under the front. :D

agreed :y:

  • Author

Update long overdue....

Some people may know I've been having troubles with the "doityourselfcomputergizmo"

I successfully installed the computer, and mapped out the computer, with some load discrepancies (which will be fixed when I have her sparking properly).

The problem I'm having at the moment:

Computer reading that, at "real" rpm, It's sensing a second spark and thinking its at "fake" 25000(twenty five thousand) rpm, so the computer automatically advances the spark, as it should.

Discovered that there is interference coming from inside the distributor.

And that's where I'm at.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Update:

Sorted out the main problems now.

The crank angle sensor was sending pulses parallel with the reluctor. removed the crank sensor, and reconfigured the computer slightly. Now sending correct spark pulses.

Need better insulated cable, The computer was sending spark messages, which began to oscillate just before the distributor. Carefully placed resistors confirmed this and allowed it to pulse correctly.

Managed to get her running on the weekend!

New better insulated cable going in on the weekend, mapping to be corrected, and she'll be running properly.

 

Bought a rear sway bar, and New LCA's good for 3degrees camber.

 

Left to do:

New computer wiring

Correct timing map

 

Install sway bar and LCA's

Install Bumpers

Get seats reupholstered.

 

She's getting there.

Sounds good man, Might have to check this beast out next time I'm over.

  • 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure his lost interest in it and it wont be ready for GOR

 

:rolls:

I'm pretty sure his lost interest in it and it wont be ready for GOR

 

:rolls:

What a waste!! :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.