Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nancy The Ke70

Featured Replies

Good work man, new motor will be great. Cross fingers the boys in blue don't get you.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Views 206.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Haven't been doing much lately being Christmas and new years etc.

Thought I'd have done alot more at this point but I've been busy doing random stuff.

 

Small Update:

Cleaned her up a bit. Quads are painted and put on. Wiring going to be done when I wire the engine up.

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

 

The parts are being gathered for making linkages for the carbs.

I've decided on an Excel rad, with thermo fans. I'm going to have a steel pipe with right angle joins for extra cooling. :cool: Which I have ready. Unless I find an ae86 rad.

I'm going to be relocating the Coil to the other side of the bay also.

Generic fuel pump under the tank, with a knock switch in the engine bay if I crash, also to be used as a kill switch.

I have the Super H4 globes in the outside headlights and the stock sealed beams in the centre. Side 2 for low beam, all 4 for high beam.

 

Bought the bars from Hendos panno, only to find out that the brackets are completely different... :bash:

I was under the impression it was a straight swap? I guess it must only be the Wagon bumpers that swap.

 

Shes starting to collect dust :(

Cheers.

  • Author

Update:

Linkages made! Much easier than I had expected, Used the arm from the 4k carby.

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

 

New week the clutch and Radiator go in, and hopefully a start up. :dance:

Edited by bAKER

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Update:

She's getting closer! Hopefully have her ready for next weekend :yes:

Ordered some bumpers from Malaysia, they won't be here in time for the trip :sob:

 

IMG_0995.jpg

Gear stick in, sit a bit funny need to test it first.

 

Dad sorted out the distributor, with an ignition module from a range rover. Really good spark.

 

Tomorrow:

Radiator pipes on.

Clutch line in.

Tail shaft in.

Headlights wired.

 

START?

hurrryyyy up already!?!?! :P you should be with ease tomorrow. i shotgun a ride in this :D

  • Author

hurrryyyy up already!?!?! :P you should be with ease tomorrow. i shotgun a ride in this :D

 

I'm trying... Searching for parts is so time consuming -sigh

Just remembered I need an air filter. :bash:

Need a pair of sandwiches.

  • Author

Update:

TOday was a lot of fiddling...

Tried cleaning up the looms etc. so they weren't rubbing on the extractors. Only to find out the Distributor stopped working. Pulled EVERYTHING apart and finally figured out after 4 hours that the igniter wasn't earthed properly. - sigh.

Tail shaft in, added some spacers for a long straight shaft. mmm

Radiator in also.

 

To do tomorrow:

Radiator pipes

Fuel pump to be wired

Heater pipes which I completely forgot about...

And speedo cable.

you should be done bu lunch time champ!

give me that shifter! i really want a hurst shifter with a pistol grip for the 20. also, hurry up man. you have less than one week to get it going.

so how did go with the list close to starting it up yet?

  • Author

so how did go with the list close to starting it up yet?

 

Yea, getting there. Lot's of distractions :bash:

Only managed to get the fuel pump and the new speedo cable in today. Since I have work at 530 everyday except mondays I can't stay and work on it longer...\

Hopefully Dad gets the heater pipes in while I'm at work!

 

Things left to do:

Heater pipes.

Radiator pipes

Reverse Light Switch (might do this after the GOR trip depending on time).

AIR FILTER. Forgot about this one.

Tuning!!!

what acclerate cable use using ?

  • Author

what acclerate cable use using ?

 

Stock ke70 cable. It's definitely long enough

hurry the f@$k up!

nooo way this will be finished in time lol.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.