May 22, 201214 yr comment_605356 Looking forward to seeing the finished product, DPB or another Dan? Were you going with 2pac or acrylic? Report
May 23, 201214 yr Author comment_605658 dan scutella, the bloke with the clean red 86 thats been showing up to meets. good bloke. its 2 pac white, with a clear. Report
May 24, 201214 yr comment_605766 That should be good then, I know him and ive seen pictures of his 86 resto. Another twin for mine!? So are you still going with a stripe, or are you happy to let stay stay plain for a bit? Report
May 26, 201214 yr Author comment_606364 I think it'll look a tad plain without anything on the side, but I'll have to see what it looks like. I'll leave it without so she matches yours for a while, haha. I need a new beaver panel, can't seem to find a straight one anywhere, mine is pretty messed up at the moment :( If you go past a wreckers in the next week or so and find one please let me know! Report
June 18, 201214 yr Author comment_610774 Dan's finished her! Super straight, he's a boss panel beater. keeps you up to date and in the loop. Honest bloke, can't recommend him more. She will be present at Winterfest on Sunday. Pics after then. Bumpers going on next. Then new suspension I think. Report
June 19, 201214 yr comment_611056 Hell yea it looks good mate, you've done a good job, the long champs suit it perfectly Edited June 19, 201214 yr by dbr11k Report
June 20, 201214 yr comment_611071 Hell yea it looks good mate, you've done a good job, the long champs suit it perfectly He's running Riversides now ;) Report
July 6, 201214 yr Author comment_613987 Few happy snaps c/o: Ben-89 Jimi gss.com To do: Bumpers. Repaint wheels. Find hubcapsanyone know where I can pick some up from? Edited July 6, 201214 yr by bAKER Report
July 7, 201214 yr comment_613998 To do: Bumpers. Repaint wheels. Find hubcapsanyone know where I can pick some up from? Center caps for the starsharks? yahoo japan has some pop up every once in a while. looking 100 to 150 before post. just search ssr and some should pop up between wheels EDIT: i can do you one better: http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l135588879 Edited July 7, 201214 yr by Chillin Report
July 7, 201214 yr Author comment_614035 theyre riversides ;[ theyre super expensive also. $180 plus shipping rofl. Report
July 9, 201214 yr comment_614431 theyre riversides ;[ theyre super expensive also. $180 plus shipping rofl. You would be one of a handful in aus with center caps tho! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now