Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70

Featured Replies

whos coupe with the carbon bonnet and fender mirrors?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

whos coupe with the carbon bonnet and fender mirrors?

 

that would be mine :cool:

  • Author

yeah but it is one sweet coupe :cool:

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Update......

 

Went alone to the Ballarat swap meet today and picked up a real gem i got some 14 inch mags for the rolla only cost $70 :dance:

 

Here are some pics.....

 

post-10684-096304700 1298714731_thumb.jpg

 

post-10684-038778000 1298714746_thumb.jpg

 

post-10684-031487800 1298714759_thumb.jpg

 

I'm not sure what they are but i think there off a tarrago van maybe ????

 

see ya

 

jimi

Edited by jimi91

Nice score Jimi!!

They're off a late 80s Tarago or Corona Avante :wink:

 

Just a little lower with the ride height and your laughing :y:

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

  • Author

Thanks mate :happy:

arrrr i thought id seen them on a van cheers mate :yes:

 

Hahahahah i wish got to fix other stuff first lol :wink:

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Ok guys went out to my local autocross on the weekend :dance:

 

Didnt go to bad in the old rolla she went well and i had so much fun, besides me crashing :blinks: only broke a grill :lolcry:

 

I was looking at the results and found a pic of me :happy:

 

Here it is guys.....

 

post-10684-092398100 1303283807_thumb.jpg

 

The pic was taken by a local guy his website is in the pic :cool:

 

 

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Ok guys i need some help with parts ????

 

I need a grill for square lights

 

Front light suround drivers side

 

Guard indercators

 

Any help would be awesome thanks guys :happy:

 

see ya

 

jimi

i got some in up my mates property i could grab in a few weeks but I'm in SA. so if your desperate pm me an offer for it and we can sort it out.

  • Author

i got some in up my mates property i could grab in a few weeks but I'm in SA. so if your desperate pm me an offer for it and we can sort it out.

 

 

hmmm thanks mate ill see how i go but my dad had trouble sending plastic car parts they broke in transit :bash: or i could go for a road trip :lolcry:

 

see ya

 

jimi

  • Author

Update.......

 

I finally got around and ordered a set of h4 lights to put in the old girl :happy: i was sick of going on night drives and not being able to see :bash: so i fitted them the other night with Xtreme vision h4 bulbs and F*#@k me its so bright lol i can see now :lolcry:

 

I do have a slight problem with my lights atm when the car is stoped and i rev the engine a bit all the lights go bright and dark same with when i put my indercators on ???? Ive been thinking and asking about it and I'm thinking its earth probs or alternator probs???, I'm not sure but if anyone has had this prob before help would be nice thanks :happy:

 

 

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

Hey mate your car looks so much like mine when I got it a few months ago

Also I think it's the alternator in these things that make the lights do it I have see. Threads on people upgrading the internals in them so the charge at 80amps also there is info to upgrade the wiring so the power is better to the head lights

Have a bit of a search around there's lots of little tricks people on here have done

Cheers miller

  • Author

Oh thanks mate shes a bit rough on the edges but she goes good :lolcry:

 

ohhhhh ok cheers mate :happy: ill have a look on the weekend and see how i go :P

 

 

 

see ya

 

jimi

I think they get a vl alt and gut it and swap it into the ke one but I'm not 100% sure

Fit relays into the light circuit so the switch is not carrying all the current. If you up the current all the time the dip switch will burn out.

 

It makes an amazing difference with the same bulbs.

 

Relay circuit is in here-

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/42407-the-girls-ke70/page__p__445727__fromsearch__1#entry445727

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.