Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mmm, Phat.

Featured Replies

If you're aussie?

 

Anything V8 with a lumpy cam + straight thru zorst.

best engine sound? ferrari. accept no substitutes

u would be in heaven at the indy races

i don't know why we're discussing engine sound, but...

 

any engine bigger than 5 litres in a car made in or before 1980 that isn't a transport vehicle

I'd LOVE to hear a Ferrari (never seen one in real life though). I've heard the 360 Modena and 430 Monza are meant to have AWESOME exhaust notes. I've heard a Maserati 4200 Coupe being revved, and that sounded wicked (almost the same engine as 430 Monza, but Monza is meant to be better again). I've heard a recording of an Aston Martin Vanquish and f@$k me that sounded awesome. I also have big repect for a nice meaty V8 noise (eg. the 1960's Z28 Camaro that goes lapsprinting up here - BEAUTIFUL). Of course, a nicely tuned 4A-GE doesn't sound too bad either, just not nearly as good as the more expensive vehicles mentioned above.

I'd LOVE to hear a Ferrari (never seen one in real life though)

you're missing out. they have such road presence, they're almost as wide as the whole lane, and faaaaaaark they sound nice. drive around the city till you see one, or just spend a few days outside an exotics dealer, it's so worth it

I'll have to next time I'm in a big city. Unfortunately Darwin doesn't have ANY exotic dealerships. The most exotic you get up here is BMW or Audi. And the most exotic (late-model) car I've seen up here was the Maserati 4200 and a few BMW M3's, which is nice, but they're still no Ferrari (I'd take either if they were given to me though :P).

You should come up here then....!

 

For such a small place, with NO exotic car dealership, we have two ferrari's.

 

And as Jamie said, so very very wide!

 

And as for the noise, they sound like a huge race bike! The dude that has both of em can't even change gears properly.......!

 

Not sure which ones they are though...... I think they are 360s

 

We also have a twin turbo, all wheel drive porsche 4 Wheel drive up here, never even heard of 'em! :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.