Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

19 Sept Cars, Coffee And Donuts Meetup/Cruise.

Featured Replies

Hello Melbournites, Country Victorians, interstate and international visitors,

 

I would like to invite you all to a Toyota Car Club of Australia (Victoria) meetup that is happening next Sunday the 19th of Sept 2010.

 

As the Social Secretary of the club, I will be organising a monthly social meet, where anyone who has a passion for Toyotas is welcome to come

 

along and join us displaying their car and talking cars or anything else for a couple of hours.

 

This is what I hope to be the start of a regular monthly meet-up called CARS, COFFEE and DONUTS. Basically a family friendly,

 

low key meet-up that is not too far out of the way for most members, where the theme will be parking(displaying) our cars in a relatively public

 

place, having a good coffee, and dunking a donut or two for those that would like to indulge a little.

 

 

Meeting Place: The Glen shopping centre carpark. Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley. (between Railway Pde Nth and Coleman Pde)

 

 

Date/Time: Sunday 19th September, 8:30am-10:30am

 

Bring: Yourself (and the family), a Toyota if possible, a friend, money for a coffee and lots to talk about!

 

A limited quantity of Donuts will be provided free for TCCAV members, first in best fed.

 

 

Please be reminded that this is an official TCCAV event and a great opportunity to get those CH or H plated cars out of the garage to blow the cobwebs out of the carbies!

This event will not be limited to Toyotas, but is aimed at Toyota owners, so feel free to invite other people to attend with their car of interest to display. I’m sure that it isn’t necessary to remind participants that their behaviour will be a representation of our club, so nothing anti social, be it of a driving nature or otherwise.

I can be reached on the day (or before if necessary) on 0422 328 332.

See you there!

-Dave

See you there Dave.

 

I'm going to make sure you shout me a doughnut too!

low key meet-up that is not too far out of the way for most members,

 

Meeting Place: The Glen shopping centre carpark. Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley. (between Railway Pde Nth and Coleman Pde)

Date/Time: Sunday 19th September, 8:30am-10:30am

 

 

I'll have to wake up at 6am if i'm going to have any chance making it by 10:30 in the crown :P

If i've got the cash i should roll down for this! Gives me a chance to meet a few of you guys that i haven't met and to catch up with the rest of you i haven't seen since last gor/ballarat swap!

  • Author

See you there Dave.

 

I'm going to make sure you shout me a doughnut too!

 

It'll cost you $55 bucks, and you'll recieve a free Tccav Membership ;)

since this is a place you're most likely gonna check, i did find pics of techno SHADOW wheels.....but alas, i can't find any for sale of the 4 or 5 stud variety :(

Just down the road! If I'm not to seedy after a friends 21st I will come down.

Coming down for this!

  • Author

Good to see some interest here, should be a good meet despite any potential weather issues. :D

 

can't wait :D

  • Author

yay, one sleep to go :)

 

hope to see lots of the melbourne rollas at this one

Good morning! Finally got to meet Bamboo and Clown, be deafened by Hendo's side pipe, spitting metre long flames.

 

Probably should have stopped at one crispy creme though......

Edited by parrot

  • Author

I'd like to thank everyone that showed up from Rollaclub, it was a great turnout despite the weather, and i can't wait for the next one when hopefully better weather.

 

In all I counted 16 cars that attended and around 20 people and one pooch.

 

Unfortunately whilst distributing donuts and meeting some new faces I didn't take any photos, but I will try to find some somebody else has posted up.

 

-Dave

You were just waiting for me to post mine weren't you Dave!

 

Good turn out, here are some photos

 

IMG_0781.JPG

 

IMG_0782.JPG

 

IMG_0796.JPG

 

IMG_0792.JPG

 

IMG_0783.JPG

 

IMG_0803.JPG

 

IMG_0799.JPG

 

IMG_0801.JPG

 

IMG_0800.JPG

 

IMG_0784.JPG

 

More..

 

IMG_0802.JPG

 

IMG_0785.JPG

 

IMG_0786.JPG

 

IMG_0787.JPG

 

IMG_0788.JPG

 

IMG_0789.JPG

 

IMG_0790.JPG

 

IMG_0791.JPG

 

IMG_0795.JPG

 

IMG_0804.JPG

 

And the rest...

 

IMG_0798.JPG

 

IMG_0805.JPG

 

IMG_0806.JPG

 

IMG_0793.JPG

 

IMG_0797.JPG

 

IMG_0794.JPG

 

I left about 9.30am so if any one turned up after that sorry I missed them :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.