We Are The Champions

Mr Revhead

well the rally ended yesterday

and WE WON

and in winning the rally richard took the championship!!!

it was touch and go though, we had testing on thursday and the centre diff packed up. so after work on thurs we took it into work and had a look.

did some normal preevent stuff too, we finished working on the car at 320am and i was up at 7am for work...

anyway we started the rally saturday arvo and as usual we were all waiting nervously at the service park untill rich radiod in, not good. centre diff failed again before SS1. result, 19 secs down on west. we were not happy.

so it was a frantic service. we replaced the ECU for the centre diff. somthing was causing it to fry itself, still don't know what it is, but we managed to bodge it enough that it kept going all rally.

had an unusually busy rally at service, rich usually keeps the car pretty striaght. had 3 bent arms on the rear, my corner had taken a whack on the bumper (zipties rock!)

also ended up crewing for reg cook who took 2nd place in kiwi 2 and a local guy in a crx. so busy and versitial was i! the only drama i had with those 2 was when the locals co driver poured a litre of petrol over my arm and the brakes Shocked

keep an eye out for me on tv, there was a lot of interest in our servicing, ill be easy to spot, i ripped my overalls and had my arse hanging out

:n: :P :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: rally nelson

Members dont see this ad