Wacol Wreckers

Trev

So our wreckers thread was closed a while back and I didn't wanna post this on the Oxley thread.

Today I went to wacol self serve and found a second stash of toyota's (and other models mind you) that I didn't know were in the yard, once you are in the yard head down to the far bottom left corner which is blocked by the truck wreckers fence and you will find a 2nd toyota and nissan section.

In the lot they had:

AE71 panel van, bonnet and doors still on it, shell rusty.

KE30 sedan, IMMACULATE front bumper, nice brown interior, rear seat looked perfect, didn't look at the fronts.

A few RA celica's.

Plenty of AE9* corolla's.

An AE101 seca, missing the front end infront of the windscreen.

AE82 sedan.

Not sure if many people check them out since they are down the back, I have only ever gone to the toyota section in the middle.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That section at the bottom left is the leftovers before they squash them.

So if you spotted something there you better grab it asap......

I don't think so.

The crusher section is up the top behind the shed, all these cars are lined up at have signs to say Toyota, Nissan, holden etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

went to the wacol wreckes today in search for the AE71 Pano to see if it was possbile to cut out the panels instead of having to get another pano shell. So I went into the back left corner and I couldn't find it anywhere. While I was there my girlfriend was with me and noticed

some guys jumping the fence, I thought they must of worked there and thought nothing of it, and I'm too trusting. There was a team of guys and they were actually stealing stuff. She went and told the guy in the office and the workers there practically drifted out the car park

to chase them, They caught 2 of them and as we left they were getting the cops involved, had stolen at least 15 radiators. gotcha loosers :P

went to the wacol wreckes today in search for the AE71 Pano to see if it was possbile to cut out the panels instead of having to get another pano shell. So I went into the back left corner and I couldn't find it anywhere. While I was there my girlfriend was with me and noticed

some guys jumping the fence, I thought they must of worked there and thought nothing of it, and I'm too trusting. There was a team of guys and they were actually stealing stuff. She went and told the guy in the office and the workers there practically drifted out the car park

to chase them, They caught 2 of them and as we left they were getting the cops involved, had stolen at least 15 radiators. gotcha loosers :P

They moved them and I think they crushed the non moving items, pm love_ke70, he has a 70 van there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...