• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah it's just a motor in the engine area as you walk in, for everyone else

i showed you yesterday hahahaha

Yeah I spotted you as I was trying to call you :P

Went down to Park Ridge wreckers (yesterday now) and they have a KE36 panelvan down there with a 4ac + manual installed sitting down in the toyota section.

Yeah I spotted you as I was trying to call you :P

Went down to Park Ridge wreckers (yesterday now) and they have a KE36 panelvan down there with a 4ac + manual installed sitting down in the toyota section.

4AC or 4k?

post-1373-096739300 1300799543_thumb.jpg

post-1373-095343000 1300799551_thumb.jpg

post-1373-095644000 1300799709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

• 2 months later...

hey mate, would u happen to know if they had any 4ac engines there or even just a block? or could u recomend where i should look would be great, thanks.

give a bunch of wreckers a call, shouldnt take long till you find on that has a 4ac engine in stock

• 2 months later...

Theres a 4agte in fwd config, slightly damaged there. He offered it to me for $350, so someone who wants it should should go haggle him down. Its a 4agze with a garrett turbo on it. Turbo looks pretty spent and its an oily mess of a motor, but if you can haggle him down to $200 hed take it I reckon. Its worth that just for the manifold and pistons. I didnt see if it was a bigport or a smallport. The alternator is a bit bent, but its probably salvageable as a motor.

Theres a 4agte in fwd config, slightly damaged there. He offered it to me for $350, so someone who wants it should should go haggle him down. Its a 4agze with a garrett turbo on it. Turbo looks pretty spent and its an oily mess of a motor, but if you can haggle him down to $200 hed take it I reckon. Its worth that just for the manifold and pistons. I didnt see if it was a bigport or a smallport. The alternator is a bit bent, but its probably salvageable as a motor.

It's a smallport, seems the price has come down.

• 7 months later...