September 13, 200521 yr comment_69731 Good lord, how sexy is this thing? Mmm, 1700cc of goodness. That's like, bigger than my Corolla!!! Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69733 There is a motorbike out there with a 2L cosworth engine in it.. Report
September 13, 200521 yr Author comment_69736 That would be absolutely insane! You'd become a red streak on the road if you ever came off it... But oh wow, how sexy... Honda have one too, the VTX1800, yum. Mmm, now I'm thinking of AC Cobras... Oh YES! Report
September 13, 200521 yr Author comment_69741 Mmm, not so much a fan, too square, too "unclassic". Good for a chuckle though, WOW, 0-100km/h in like 2.5 seconds!!! Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69744 The Honda VTX1800 is one of my favourite bikes. It's like a Cobra in a bike. If you joined four of it's motors up together you'd get a 7.2L V8!!! It'd have power of a bit over 400hp and about 652Nm of torque. Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69753 Then of course there is the ultimate Honda motorbike. Supposedly budgets were thrown out the window and the engineers got to run amok. Pity it doesn't look that great, but it does have a tuned version of the Goldwing's 1.8L boxer-6. It's called the Valkyrie Rune. Report
September 13, 200521 yr Author comment_69783 Mmm, Honda VTX1800... They're like $25K new though!!! Ouchy! And with a bike like that you'd just HAVE to sit for a couple of hours every week polishing every square inch of it :n: Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69792 Yeah, but as I've heard people talking about how it can blow away most other bikes from the lights, combined with it's chrominess, it'd be worth it. Unfortunately I've discovered there only seems to be one body style on offer in Australia, and it's not the one I like (more a cruiser shape than the cool racer shape). I wonder how much it'd cost to get one from the U.S. converted to right-hand drive? Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69793 Might have to settle for the Yamaha instead (which would be fine with me if I had the cash and didn't suck so much at riding motorbikes). Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69794 And Yamaha have now released a Midnight Edition version. Think I like having the silver tank a bit better though. Still, an all-black bike looks pretty mean. Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69816 Bah, give me a Honda CBR1000 anyday....... 300kph + * Wheel stand BURNOUTS!!!! :n: Edited September 13, 200521 yr by ROLLN'03 Report
September 13, 200521 yr Author comment_69823 Bah, give me a Honda CBR1000 anyday....... But you can't CruZe... :n: Report
September 13, 200521 yr comment_69826 ill take a yamaha V-STAR classic thanks... I love the classic shape of it, and 1100cc is enough for me. But id still like a dirt bike Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now